Strangest glitch you've had ***SPOILERS***

dw1986

On the last level, where Kane & Lynch are running for the plane, I made it to the flight stairs, and the cutscene began. However, only Lynch got on the plane, leaving Kane on the runway.

When the cutscene ended, the camera switched to a first person view, showing Kane crouching on the ground. :confused:

After reloading the last checkpoint, the duo successfully boarded the plane and "got the fuck out of there" as planned.

Any other strange glitches encountered by anyone?

Not really a glitch but I made it to the stairs EXACTLY at the time they left the plane so as soon as I touched the stairs I got run over and died. nice.

I've heard people complain of glitches but I haven't had any in this game.

Yeah, this kept happening to me. I didn't realise you had to press square to climb up the steps (there's no on-screen prompt).

Yeah, this kept happening to me. I didn't realise you had to press square to climb up the steps (there's no on-screen prompt).

i blew up 2 guys and 1 of the went into the roof of the burger joint and i was downed while i was switching weapons and even tho wen i was 'revived' i still had my guns the exact gun i was switching was floating in the air. there the only 2 iv come across

Worst glitch I'm having is after some co-op games, when it gets to the buffering stage, the entire game freezes, I can't even access my HUB, and have to restart the PS3. It appears to be happening with Cops&Robbers a lot, but thankfully after I've reached the 20 wins, which I'm not far off, I don't think I'll be playing it again.

Worst glitch I'm having is after some co-op games, when it gets to the buffering stage, the entire game freezes, I can't even access my HUB, and have to restart the PS3. It appears to be happening with Cops&Robbers a lot, but thankfully after I've reached the 20 wins, which I'm not far off, I don't think I'll be playing it again.

games freezing arent glitches.

Maybe I was lucky but I didnt stumble upon any glitches when I played it.

This glitch found on Kotaku may make you smile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rzdNC_U0s&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kane & Lynch 2 Glitch[/ame]

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
I finished the game but the Dog Days trophy didn't unlock.

Edit: I beat all levels on single player except I had beat the first level on co-op only. I replayed it and the trophy unlocked.

Happened me the same. First i went trough co-op, but the last 4 stages doesn't saved.

Have to play the entire campaign in solo, then reply the last 4 in co-op and DING! Trophy popped.

So i suggest first finish the campaign in solo, than finish it in co-op.

Edited by NECROSMOKE_