Has anyone got the Lighting Looter trophy?

the subway

its super fast 4 me..............i think but ill try tha airport

like i get 2 the cash kill 3 guys gettin loot and the others will go off 2 ether try 2 kill u or kill the cops just stay behind the glass and they will leave then i get the left over cash then hunt them and grab there cash then get my way the ride ASAP

Edited by XxK1ckinW1ngxX

i been tryin 4 hours on this speedin my way throu this and still nothin i get all 4million every time a round starts and finish with at least 3mins left

does anyone knows a good way 2 get it

hit me up if uanyone needs a co op buddie 2

Do it on subway and grab the fire extinguishers for when your buddies are finished looting the area. They'll come out in packs of 4-5, throw an extinguisher in their direction and shoot it. It should take out at least 3 of them. For the remaining guys, just flank them as they are trying to kill the police. Once you've got $4,000,000 just sprint to the get away van and don't even bother shooting the cops.

Take a look at your time bonus at the end of the round, make sure you're under 6:00.

Do it on subway and grab the fire extinguishers for when your buddies are finished looting the area. They'll come out in packs of 4-5, throw an extinguisher in their direction and shoot it. It should take out at least 3 of them. For the remaining guys, just flank them as they are trying to kill the police. Once you've got $4,000,000 just sprint to the get away van and don't even bother shooting the cops.

Take a look at your time bonus at the end of the round, make sure you're under 6:00.

sounds good ill most deff try that

hit me up bro im gonna be on this game 4 a whole minute

What does that mean? "make sure you're under 6 minutes" its 8 mill in six minutes so do you mean 3 minutes and try it twice?

on the airport i run straight to the money in under 1.00, then run up the ramp and kill the 3 guys and grab the fire extinguisher from the wall and run to the roof by 2.00, when the chopper comes all your 'allies' will be bunched up. kill them with the extinguisher and you should 9/10 times have close to $4,200,000 then escape by 2.50.

*as the timer counts down from 6 minutes(each round is 6 minutes long), it would go like this: - at money with 5 mins left

- on the roof with 4 mins left

- you escape with 3 minutes 10 seconds left

repeat this in round 2 and you should have your $8 million in a total play time of 5minutes, 40 seconds or quicker

What does that mean? "make sure you're under 6 minutes" its 8 mill in six minutes so do you mean 3 minutes and try it twice?

What i meant by that was have $4,000,000 in 3 minutes or less both times.

edit: check this video out and see if it helps. Its done on bridge, however.

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by RedStar

I just got this trophy on the BRIDGE map. Super easy, you can kill 3 guys right off the back at the front of the train each round and then pick off the rest. I finished the first round with $3.85 million (1 guy with 150K got away) with 3:22 minutes remaining and I got over 100K bonus for that plus cash bonuses for kills had my total over $4 Million. Round 2 I got the full $4 Million with 3:12 minutes remaining. I finished with over $8 Million and the trophy poped (even though I didn't get the full $4 million in round 1)

The trophy poped when it went the game summary screen, just wait 20 seconds.

By buying the DLC, you supported this game. By supporting this game, you make the developers and publishers think that a 3rd Kane and Lynch will be a good idea. Shame on you.

Nah i just bought it from HMV they've got the limited edition on the shelf. Even came with a free blu-ray, leon

Here is the tip for Subway map; What you do; Go down & grab a fire extinguisher, wait for your team to start running toward the door & throw the extinguisher to blow it up. It should net you at least three kills but even two is okay as it happened on my second round. Collect the money from the dead buddies and rush outside. Kill two more team-mates and loot their bodies, while the team should be in the waiting room & shooting up cops. Go upstairs and kill the rest, Loot their bodies and run to the right side. You might have to kill few SWATs so take cover. You should have anywhere from 40 to 25 seconds left to 3:00 minute mark so you need to rush a little. Kill two SWATS and run for the car. I did round 1 in 2 min. & 43 sec. while it took me 3 min. & 1 sec. to do round 2. Also I did missed some cash behind in 1st round but the bonuses evened it out so if you're few grands short, don't sweat cause you should get the bonuses for killings.

Anyway that worked for me.

this trophy sucks.. ive tried it numerous times on all 3 maps (bridge, airport and subway) and i cant even get close to 4mill for the first ttime, let alone do it twice... like wTF!

edit: figured out a little better way that helped me own it up on bridge better :)

Edited by Yeetman13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
up

same stroy with me. if i managed to get 4mln first round i tottaly suck at round two.

with primary gun given by the game it is so difficult for me :(

i think this trophy will prevent me for platinum.

tried bridge, subway.....maybe airport is my choice...

I done this at bridge, but i heard you can do it in 3 rounds, seeing as its meant to be 6mins.

The video posted on this forum was was quite helpful, followed it step by step. about 2 or 3 robbers will go to the beginning of the train, kill them there and when your out, kill them one by one, but dont fight all at once, let them help you kill cops as well,

Also when you get out of the train, be patient, at one point, they would seperate, so kill them.

Good luck

i watched the video many times and as i see this he was very lucky or very good player.

i will try this more but got two questions:

1. can i do round one only to buy a weapon? and get 8 mln in round 2 and 3?

2. i will have the dlc (help in boosting appreciated) so if i will get the mask will it count in arcade to help me kill my "friends" without them know i m a traitor?

i got this trophy.

for others dont have it:

use bridge and the method to shoot "friends" running in the train.

get all of them dead in the train and it is your chance. loot fast and be carful while heading for the chooper.

I CONFIRM THAT YOU CAN BUY WEAPONS during rounds.

buy it as your secondary weapon. all you need is to have somewhere over 4 mln after round one.

and i will buy dlc for the trophies also - i know it is crap.