Rate the trophy difficulty...  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.19

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I beat the story mode in around 3 hours. There is still a lot of multiplayer. So I give this game a 6.

Yea try to beat the story on extreme in 3 hours that will not work out too good for you lol.

This game is easy as hell on easy but hard as hell on extreme. On top of that the multiplayer trophies are not that easy too

I beat the game in like 4 hrs on easy and just did the first 3 missions on extreme in coop. Extreme mode can be pretty challenging but its really not that hard. I wont give a vote already because i dont know how hard the mp trophies will be for me.

I give it 9/10. SP is simple and short, MP is glitched and boring. I seem to be unable to get Alpha Male trophy, connection is not always great and Harry Houdini, Law Inforcer and a Rat Killer are very hard to get. I also seem to have issues with Lightning Looter from Arcade.

PS I can't beleave people are rating it under 7 and whoever is rated this game 1 or 3 is retarded in my opinion.

I give it 9/10. SP is simple and short, MP is glitched and boring. I seem to be unable to get Alpha Male trophy, connection is not always great and Harry Houdini, Law Inforcer and a Rat Killer are very hard to get. I also seem to have issues with Lightning Looter from Arcade.

PS I can't beleave people are rating it under 7 and whoever is rated this game 1 or 3 is retarded in my opinion.

In the history of the internets, I don't think I have ever agreed more with a post then as I do with this one. I'm experiencing all the same problems.

I gave it a 8

because story is short and easy, extreme will be a laugh but i've done CoD:WaW on vetren so i know how to play really slow XD

The online is a bit bull and you will need stupid amounts of luck to get some of them, (damn the undercover cop ones >.<)

and whoever is giving it a 1 and 4 needs to get online and show me there skills i love to know how there doing with that XD

I voted this game an 8, it took 2 days of playing for platinum, single player on extreme can be rough but with a good partner and your skill level at playing games of this type should take to long. The multi-player is what gives this the 8, between the lag and disconnects and the glitched alpha male trophy, this will be the most frustrating part when going for your platinum, good luck all!!

i gave this a 7. the only problem is online mainly. extreme is not to difficult, you just need to use cover alot and try different tactics in certain areas until you find one thats working well. you will need to change tactics for different areas so alot of trial and error. BTW who the hell rated this a 1. someone that never even touched the game i suppose.

Edited by Kildot

Im going for a 6. But only if you're boosting. Without boosting this is definitely a 8 or a 9 imo. Extreme difficulty is not that hard imo, a little bit like uncharted 1 on crushing. Multiplayer is really easy if you've got a serious boosting group, just takes some patience with the retarded matchmaking.

Just need 5 more trophies for platinum but they won't take that lang i guess.

i voted a 5, the trophies sound pretty hard but there not, i never boosted any of them, except kill a traitor while downed, then i got it legit the next round lol.

extreme mode was very easy if you take it slow, only problems we had was level 7 and 2 checkpoints near the end of the game but saying that now i know what to do i could breeze it.

as rule for extreme everytime it says run into next area and just look for a good spot to shoot from.

i had problems with alpha male, i was top around 8 times before it popped.

a side not, i do not have the plat yet, i still need 7 cops and robbers wins but i feel i qualify to vote as the hard road is over.

good fun game, i would say plat takes around 30-40 hours.

I give it a eight. The story is easy it's the idiotic online trophies that will cause problems for most. I don't have the platinum but the only thing I'm missing is six cops and robbers wins. Good luck with that one to every time my team is winning people start disconnecting so I quit.

Stats so far after 28 votes:

First column is rating, second column is # of people who chose that rating, and third column is total points (Column 1 x Column 2).

1 = 1 = 1

2 = 0 = 0

3 = 1 = 3

4 = 0 = 0

5 = 7 = 35

6 = 3 = 18

7 = 6 = 42

8 = 4 = 32

9 = 3 = 27

10 = 3 = 30

1+0+3+0+35+18+42+32+27+30 = 188; 188/28 = 6.71

I liked the game so to me it was very fun online experience.

I rated it a 7 but now that I think about it, it shouldn't be anything higher than 5.

Extreme is not that hard if you know what to do. Online trophies can become a grind if you want to platinum it quick but it took me since release date (but keep in mind I don't play every day, you know).

Anyway, if I could re-vote, I'd vote about 4 or 5.

Single player/Co-op trophies - 5/10

Arcade trophies - 3/10

Online trophies - 8/10 (Most require luck)

Overall I give this a 6, i dont have the platinum yet but i only need to beat the game in Co-op and thats going to be very easy. The online trophies will have you pulling your hair out at times but its very doable!

I gave it a 5

the only thing that was even remotely difficult was the extreme playthrough

and even that isnt that hard, I beat it with a friend online making a little tougher but it was fun all the same.

Id say rent this game and be done with it, its not a buy

But all in all a decent game

I gave this a rating of 6. Tbh, there really isn't any trophy on this game that stands out as difficult only the extreme playthrough which isn't that bad if you have a good partner. Other than that every other trophy is easy other than the alpha male trophy which isn't difficult, just annoying since 9/10 times people always quit out of the game. The lightening looter isn't really hard as long as you can get the A.I out of the way as fast as possible.