Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

BIG-gwap

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may as well PM a Mod and ask if this can be renamed to be the "boosting thread" seeing as one isn't set up and the game will shortly be out.

One will be set up anyway so you may as well make the first move.

You are 100% right, who is a mod that I can contact to do that?

You can most definitely send an invite. It clearly says press square for invite in the lobby, not sure what game you're playing. Have already played a few matches with a buddy. Anyways, shouldn't be too hard to boost with the right pair of people. If anyone is at least 18, mature, & doesn't post/speak before being 100% sure then feel free to add me.

PSN:BillCorleone

You can most definitely send an invite. It clearly says press square for invite in the lobby, not sure what game you're playing. Have already played a few matches with a buddy. Anyways, shouldn't be too hard to boost with the right pair of people. If anyone is at least 18, mature, & doesn't post/speak before being 100% sure then feel free to add me.

Sorry, ignore what i said then. People on the 360 board were saying there is no invite.

You said it "clearly" says press square for invite in the lobby. Well I clearly can't see any press square in the lobby for a ranked match so please explain how you were able to do this because I've added one or two people and they can't seem to send an invite to a ranked match too.

Edited by tyrob911

anyone down to play MP add me, psn: mob_skater I'm down to just play for fun or to boost. whatever works.

Just grabbed my copy today. Looking to boost the mp trophies so please add me fellow boosters.

Add me I need all of them.

PSN ID: PfknMILL

Psn Id: redarmy1918

Im on West Coast (PST) time

Im a dedicated platinum whore and if you are too, add me. Lets knock out some multiplayer trophies.

Add me if u got a mic, and speak English.

Put Kane/Lynch in the message.

to everyone that I quoted what states do you guys live in if you are from the US. I updated the thread so re-read it and then let me know if you are interested in an organized online trophy boosting session(s)

You said it "clearly" says press square for invite in the lobby. Well I clearly can't see any press square in the lobby for a ranked match so please explain how you were able to do this because I've added one or two people and they can't seem to send an invite to a ranked match too.

You have to choose either ranked/player match, then choose to host a ranked or private match, then choose what game type. After getting to that lobby the square then appears right by the press 'x' to " ready" & the press 'o' to "leave". Just explore a bit mate, the function is there.

You have to choose either ranked/player match, then choose to host a ranked or private match, then choose what game type. After getting to that lobby the square then appears right by the press 'x' to " ready" & the press 'o' to "leave". Just explore a bit mate, the function is there.

Hey man, i dont think those games are ranked. Those are just regular player matches. If you've earned the trophies that way then my bad but I dont think they are ranked. Correct me if i'm wrong...

Hey man, i dont think those games are ranked. Those are just regular player matches. If you've earned the trophies that way then my bad but I dont think they are ranked. Correct me if i'm wrong...

Not sure if you can gain XP/rank through the player matches but definitely works for trophies. When I get home from work I'll have to check which one you can invite from just to be sure. From what I've seen&heard, most trophies can be got in arcade mode excluding the ones where you must either play a game type so many times or perform the basic features pertaining to that game type. The trophies needed to boost can easily be done in the player matches it seems, unless I overlooked some.

to everyone that I quoted what states do you guys live in if you are from the US. I updated the thread so re-read it and then let me know if you are interested in an organized online trophy boosting session(s)

I'm from Los Angeles, CA and I'm down for the boosting session anytime.

I'm in Louisiana, definitely down to boost a good few of these trophies.

Looking for someone to play the entire story on EASY for online Co-Op Multiplayer. I am close to beating the game on extreme and would like to get these co-op trophies out of the way. If you want to do it add me on PSN, my ID is QuantumMercury and please put a msg in the friend request so I know.

I have a mic so I can communicate. I am returning this game on the 23rd so I am likely looking to play throuhg the game in 1 or 2 sittings, it shouldn't be too bad, Extreme mode isn't that bad so I imagine easy is a cakewalk, should take less than 5 hours?

EDIT: ONLINE CO-OP HAS BEEN COMPLETED, DISREGARD THIS POST.

Edited by QuantumMercury