Online trophies/community?

det0x

Without 6 people to boost with it's impossible. Online is literally dead! I think we saw like 5 randoms in few days of playing online.

Also, EU PSN and USA PSN version's don't go together, same as CD with PSN version. Which makes things even harder and online even more dead.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

how is the boosting now and how about this

NOTE: Boosting is nearly impossible since you are not allowed to invite friends into ranked matches. However, read this method by Thunder_At_Home here which outlines the best possible way to circumvent this. Personally, I tried this with a couple of people from the site and found that it is not that effective. Out of an eight-person boosting group, I would only be consistently paired up with two or three others in the same lobby. Not only would getting everyone into the same room take forever, but you would have to do it all over again after the session ends since the network does not let you continue into a new game with the same group. If you are patient and do not mind dedicating a ton of time to matchmaking, then go for it. However, in my opinion, your time is better spent trying to get the multiplayer trophies legit.

i guess now it is ok because it is dead the online?

You need nerves of steel and the patience of a saint to get the (P) or the 100% thanks to how awful the servers are, plus there are version lockouts so Retail owners can't play with Digital owners and Vice Versa and the matchmaking is abysmal. A good friend of mine boosted this game a couple of years back and it was one of the worst experiences of his gaming life, because of all the technical problems his group encountered.

Im almost done all online trophies, including the dlc trophies too.

The servers are running fine. Sometimes you get disconnect by some strange reason. Maybe the host has weak internet connection or something, or your system freeze( damn i hate this )

The problem is the community is dead, i mean no-one plays this game...almost. Most of the time your chances are way biger to see an alien than a random player. Except today. We tried to boost, but there was other 4 randoms. My reaction was O_O"

To boost this game is not hard at all. Just everything is random. When you boost a specific type of game just search that type of gawhich you actually wanna boost and you will meet your friends tgere. Sometimes you get join in an empty lobby, but dont worry, just leave the lobby and rejoin again.

I post the minimum required players for all three type of game modes.

Fragile Alliance: - Minimum plyers required is 4 - Maximum plyers is 8

Undercover Cop: - Minimum plyers required is 4 - Maximum plyers is 8

Cops & Robbers: - Minimum plyers required is 6 - Maximum plyers is 12

So in nutshell if you wanna work on your online trophies the boost is inevitable.

Hopefully tomorrow i'll get my shiny 100th platinum, and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be :dance:

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

• 1 year later...

how do the eu and na games not allow you to play online together? i remember back in the day for the (P) me and an icelandic mate w/ uk account were doing all online together. :think:

reckon its foolish to even have the notion of trying to dust up the 100% with a few mates now in 2017?