One of the worst games in video game history, period!

Vueguy

Bought it for $10 on Black Friday, never play it till now, man, this is one of the worst game in video game history, nuff said.:mad:

Graphic and camera is so freaking dizzy, I just force myself to beat it lol, I am getting a headache after it.

K&L1 was a much better game. K&L2 = shouldn't had been made.:pout:

My advice is if anyone have problem with Cam type of camera game, stay away from this headache game.

I've been gaming for 18 years since I was 8 years old, no game have made me sick like this poor shitty game. I am not selling it off, and I would rather throw it away, but break it to pieces first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like the whole movie camera look either, and the end is kinda like "wtf...is that it?", also the online sucks both my balls, it could have been awesome, oh well.

Either way I haven't played this for almost a year, completed it twice (co-op and sp) and going to do it again on my "new" :psn: ID. It's by no means a "great" game, but I've played and (P)'d much worse.

As for price, I'm happy I paid £6 for it like 15 months ago (almost bought the other edition with the DLC for £12 at ASDA then found the normal one at £6 just before I went to the til)

• 1 month later...

This series gets loads of hate and badmouthing, and most of the time people don't give a reason "I don't like it because it sucks" (never heard Ebert or Roeper describe a movie like that) or they give one poor reason "they swear too much". They're fugitives in the middle of a shit storm; 'oh darn it, these corrupt cops and violent gang members are such a nuisance' would be really out of place. Loads of games have funny camera control, but once you take the time to play it and get into it, it doesn't bother ya so much.

Honestly, I loved both this and the original one. They're pretty original ideas with intriguing characters and an intense story. The camera style of this was an innovative idea in itself trying to go for a amateur documentary style. I wish the series was received better rather than people immediately dissing it because it was too hard or due to the whole gamespot thing. Of course gamespot didn't care for it it wasn't Halo, Gears of War, or Call of Duty. The reviewer got canned because he was bollocks and couldn't do his job well. I have no problem if people don't like the games, it's your choice, but to nitpick everything and jump on the bandwagon of all the ones who never even gave it a chance is just ignorant. For once I'd like to read a well constructed critique of the game that shows at least a semi-intelligent perspective.

This series gets loads of hate and badmouthing, and most of the time people don't give a reason "I don't like it because it sucks" (never heard Ebert or Roeper describe a movie like that) or they give one poor reason "they swear too much". They're fugitives in the middle of a shit storm; 'oh darn it, these corrupt cops and violent gang members are such a nuisance' would be really out of place. Loads of games have funny camera control, but once you take the time to play it and get into it, it doesn't bother ya so much.

Honestly, I loved both this and the original one. They're pretty original ideas with intriguing characters and an intense story. The camera style of this was an innovative idea in itself trying to go for a amateur documentary style. I wish the series was received better rather than people immediately dissing it because it was too hard or due to the whole gamespot thing. Of course gamespot didn't care for it it wasn't Halo, Gears of War, or Call of Duty. The reviewer got canned because he was bollocks and couldn't do his job well. I have no problem if people don't like the games, it's your choice, but to nitpick everything and jump on the bandwagon of all the ones who never even gave it a chance is just ignorant. For once I'd like to read a well constructed critique of the game that shows at least a semi-intelligent perspective.

^This. I liked it too because of the same reasons you mentioned. Reminds me a lot of Michael Mann's style.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To me this is the best and worst game. I love the game, the multiplayer idea and the arcade mode....however just like everyone else is saying the Online multiplayer is just unplayable. I bought this game for $10 dollars on black friday and do not regret it. I even went ahead and bought the DLC Doggie pack

• 1 year later...
Bought it for $10 on Black Friday, never play it till now, man, this is one of the worst game in video game history, nuff said.:mad:

Graphic and camera is so freaking dizzy, I just force myself to beat it lol, I am getting a headache after it.

K&L1 was a much better game. K&L2 = shouldn't had been made.:pout:

My advice is if anyone have problem with Cam type of camera game, stay away from this headache game.

I've been gaming for 18 years since I was 8 years old, no game have made me sick like this poor shitty game. I am not selling it off, and I would rather throw it away, but break it to pieces first.

I got it for the same price on Black Friday too, crappy game. Only got five quarters back for trade in value at GameStop, but I was still more than happy to part with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got it for $4.50 on eBay. I like it, honestly. I think it's a fun game to zone out too. Arcade mode is fun too, it's like the bot matches I used to play in Counter Strike back in the day. I just wish there weren't so many frickin' online trophies. I've tried getting into a game the last few days and the most people I've found trying to get a game together was 2. Waited in that lobby for about 15 minutes, nadda. Guess I'll just have to leave the game at around 65-70% completion.