Fastest Way to 75%

Apologist

At the moment I have all of the trophies in the game. I have only one left which is 75% completion. I'm at 58 and while playing the game for over 50 hours I noticed that certain items boost your percentage more than others. Does anyone have an idea on what items boost the fastest? (examples: fuel tanks, resource items, silos, faction items, etc.)

Individually yes they're worth more, but it usually takes longer to go from item to item if you're just farming them. However, if you hit military bases you'll always have plenty of resource items and destructible objects, including the generals which are worth a fair chunk of completion percentage on their own. It seems more efficient to me to do it this way, however I always grab any faction items that happen to be in the area since I'm there anyhow.

I think faction items. They give .03% resource items give .01%

I agree, faction items are definitely worth more than resource items. Agency missions are worth the most, then faction missions, then challenges, then from there I believe it goes to faction items.

Individually yes they're worth more, but it usually takes longer to go from item to item if you're just farming them. However, if you hit military bases you'll always have plenty of resource items and destructible objects, including the generals which are worth a fair chunk of completion percentage on their own. It seems more efficient to me to do it this way, however I always grab any faction items that happen to be in the area since I'm there anyhow.

yes, but he was askign what item gave the most %

Agreed, but I think the point is to get the percentages the fastest. If there's eight to ten fuel silos and a dozen resource items on a base, five minutes there will be better spent than five minutes travelling between faction items. Yes?

im not arguing that. the fastest way is probably to go from base to base getting around 80-90% that way you dont waste time looking for that last thing that takes for ever to find

im not arguing that. the fastest way is probably to go from base to base getting around 80-90% that way you dont waste time looking for that last thing that takes for ever to find

Oh boy how I hate that last item. Can't tell you how many times the game has been a douche and put an item or one last thing to blow up way off outside the base or village. Not to mention those damn transformers in the villages that are on the two poles and are almost impossible to see.

Oh boy how I hate that last item. Can't tell you how many times the game has been a douche and put an item or one last thing to blow up way off outside the base or village. Not to mention those damn transformers in the villages that are on the two poles and are almost impossible to see.

They're more than meets the eye. ;)

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but there's a weird chicken and egg vibe on that statement.

must be because your tired. because the chicken and egg thing has to do with which came 1st, but what I was saying is that I said that the joke was already said, not that someone else had already said it. (the fact that it had already happened is not being questioned)

I can't be 100% sure. But I think the order of percentage awarded goes a little bit like (in descending order, highest amount first):

1. Agency Missions - Story based.

2. Faction Mission - Tedious side Quests.

3. Challenges - Various challenges of varying difficulties and type. (0.2% - 0.3%)

4. Colonels - Assassinating colonels. (0.1% - 0.2%)

5. Faction items - Skulls, Black Boxes etc.... (0.030%)

6. Destruction of pipelines, generators, fuel tanks, cranes, 'baby' statues etc.. (0.015%)

7. Finding of boxes - Weapon, Vehicle, Money and Armour. (0.0095%)

Things that don't add to total:

1. Stunt points.

2. Finding new locations.

3. Upgrading items in black market.

4. Killing enemies (except colonels).

5. Stunts - base jumping, hijacking, grappling, parachute climbing, landing planes.

6. Re-doing a completed challenge.

7. Vandalism - Graffiti over 'Baby's Face on the billboards

I think that's about all. So in answer to your question the best way (after finishing all the story and faction missions) would be to complete all the challenges, picking off any colonels, boxes and faction items as you go.

Then I would travel between the military bases you have found (extract there if you need to) because there's so much boxes and items to destroy in them, it should be quicker than travelling to the remote areas to find the faction items and boxes.

If you 100% all locations, do all the missions, and all the challenges - you should reach the 75% mark if you've been picking up boxes and faction items as you go.

Another way to think of it would be that, to have 75% you would need a mean average of 75% of each item. So 100% 75% of the locations, find 75% of all boxes and faction items, complete 75% of the missions and kill 75% of the colonels to achieve the trophy. Its up to you to decide the quickest way to do this.

Edited by JFlinchy

• 2 years later...

I'm at 59% and slowly making progress. This game got boring a looooong time ago! So tired of grinding this shit and I can't wait till I get my plat. I don't really have a specific order on how to increase my percentage. I just do what comes to my mind. Sadly it seems like I'm running out of money since the chopper costs 100k every time I buy it. :o

• 3 weeks later...
I'm at 59% and slowly making progress. This game got boring a looooong time ago! So tired of grinding this shit and I can't wait till I get my plat. I don't really have a specific order on how to increase my percentage. I just do what comes to my mind. Sadly it seems like I'm running out of money since the chopper costs 100k every time I buy it. :o

Why not extract to a base near where you want to go and grab a chopper there instead of buying? Not that it makes much difference though 'cause there's nothing else to spend cash on :\

• 3 months later...