Conqueor of Panau glitch?!

Dark_Knight_4u

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out i didn't have a glitch after all, i had problem seeing the blue stronghold takeover mission markers. Even after i went in to the map and deactivated everything else on the map i didn't find it until i got the X/Y coordinates from some website.

So a tip for anyone having problem would be to first deactivate everything on the map and if you still can't find them Google the starting coordinates for the Stronghold/Fraction missions that you are missing !

Turns out i didn't have a glitch after all, i had problem seeing the blue stronghold takeover mission markers. Even after i went in to the map and deactivated everything else on the map i didn't find it until i got the X/Y coordinates from some website.

So a tip for anyone having problem would be to first deactivate everything on the map and if you still can't find them Google the starting coordinates for the Stronghold/Fraction missions that you are missing !

the same exact thing happened to me except when i deactivated the coordinates it still wouldnt pop...then...one day it showed up...weird stuff.

• 3 months later...

Don't know if it's the same issue but I managed to finish the story (on hardcore) without meeting anyone from one of the factions. Consequently the stronghold takeovers and faction missions associated with that faction aren't showing up as I continue in mercenary mode. Do I need to get to a certain level of chaos before they trigger or have I seriously messed up? I'm around 42% complete at the moment.

Update: Very strange but when I fired up the game last night the first stronghold takeover for the missing faction (Roaches) was there. It cerainly hadn't been the night before and I hadn't done any further missions or caused any more chaos inbetween. Oh well. One of those strange glitches I guess.

Edited by Claret1858