Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-31-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Crazy-TrainZ28

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Angry What A Waste Of $30!!!!!!!

This has got to be by far the shittiest game i've ever played!!!! ALL the controls suck & the mission are damn near impossible on hard when the AI (friendly) dies in like 3 shots.. I SO WISH we had the option to delete games off our trophy profiles!!!!!! This POS game just sends me into rage!!!... FUCK JC2!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trailer for the game looked awsome and it's suppose to be a open world game but WHEN does that happen?? Every time i'm in the "open world" 10,000 AI fucks end up shooting at me... wheres the fun in that??? Maybe if the game had better controls, it might be fun but i still doubt it!!! I want this game to be fun but dammit man... i hate the shit!!!

Venting complete... for now.

Last edited by Crazy-TrainZ28; 12-31-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Crazy-TrainZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Low

I didn't find it too hard on Hardcore difficulty. It's a game to be played once a week for a few hours. Putting hours on hours at once into this game will result in boredom fairly quickly. Upgrades are key to success, as well as spamming R1 when being shot at. As for deleting trophies, I usually either play for an hour or so on a second account, see if I can work with the game mechanics, if not no harm done, or if I've made the mistake of playing the game on my main account, copy all my save files to a memory stick, delete my account off the PS3, recreate my account and just sync my trophies back, as long as you haven't synchronised your trophies to Sony's server, they will not show.
Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Wow. I love this game. Looking forward to the next one. It was a fun platinum for me, although I have no friends that have ever played it. Hope you find a game you enjoy.

You need to update > How many games have you played and how many have you completed?

Surely you have someone to thank > The Shout Out Thread!!

kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
Crazy-TrainZ28

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree7 View Post
Wow. I love this game. Looking forward to the next one. It was a fun platinum for me, although I have no friends that have ever played it. Hope you find a game you enjoy.
Well i'm re-downloading the game (deleted in rage) & i'm just gonna do it like every other game... i'll do an easy PT to get all my trophies and familiarise myself with the entire layout of the game... then i'll do hardcore PT...

starting a game on the hardest difficulty has never worked for me in the past so why start now i guess...
Old 12-31-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
Jungalist

Send a message via Skype™ to Jungalist

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

If you hate the game prepare yourself for sitting at it to get 75% of location complete. That took me some hours and boredom too. But I did it all on Hardcore which tbh I didnt find hard. I'm guessing you just need get a bit familiar with the setup of the game then you will get a better feel to it. But your right though, I didn't find the game as awesome as others made out but it was fun though apart from the grinding at the end.

"We begin dying from the moment we are born. There is no escaping this truth!"
Jungalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
cjt417

I felt exactly the same way when I started, though I didn't rage quit I just forced myself to play it. However I think I would have done the same thing if I started on hardcore. The first mission is that much harder if your not comfortable with controls and I was definitely frustrated by that aspect. Your decision to start on really easy is going to pay off since it takes away the frustrating AI. While hardcore is not that difficult, trying to get familiar with the game is unnecessarily steep with its learning curve.

#62 Lego The Hobbit.

Last edited by cjt417; 12-31-2011 at 08:33 PM.
cjt417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
nickson1988

Personally, I think starting on HC actually gets you used to the controls much faster, simply because you have to! I've honestly never played this game on Easy, started on HC, platted on HC, wasn't too fond of the controls at first either, but once you learn to work with your parachute (it's not just for falling off of buildings etc.) I thought this game was a LOT of fun actually! Hope you get the hang of it.. It's worth it.

Life is an STD

Last edited by nickson1988; 01-02-2012 at 03:57 PM.
nickson1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
dante_kinkade

Send a message via AIM to dante_kinkade

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree7 View Post
Same with me, it was a long platinum but it was fun getting to blow up bases and other things, namely those damn annoying propaganda speakers.

dante_kinkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
fifamessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-TrainZ28 View Post
This has got to be by far the shittiest game i've ever played!!!! ALL the controls suck & the mission are damn near impossible on hard when the AI (friendly) dies in like 3 shots.. I SO WISH we had the option to delete games off our trophy profiles!!!!!! This POS game just sends me into rage!!!... FUCK JC2!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trailer for the game looked awsome and it's suppose to be a open world game but WHEN does that happen?? Every time i'm in the "open world" 10,000 AI fucks end up shooting at me... wheres the fun in that??? Maybe if the game had better controls, it might be fun but i still doubt it!!! I want this game to be fun but dammit man... i hate the shit!!!

Venting complete... for now.
dont be angry at the game if you suck, its an awesome game.
fifamessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
RSheb

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Default Hard Playthrough

Dude:

If you want to Platinum the game and there are difficulty trophies and you can start on the hardest difficulty, by all means do.

Reason is, you start the game on hard and after awhile acclamate to that difficulty.

I hate having to play through on Easy and then a second play-through on Hard, just makes it seem even harder, and, further, you normally have to do 2 play-throughs instead of 1.

It is far better, if the game permits, to start on the hardest difficulty.

RSheb is offline   Reply With Quote