XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
AUGUSTUS007

Default Found a nice and easy glitch

I was trying to beat the Final piece on hard and it was getting very fustrating. Then I saw a post by taylorxxx on achiev.org about how he hides ( crouched down buy the unlimited ammo crate in thr rise above level 7) Well guess what, it works like a charm for this level. Just immediatly crouch down behind the unlimmited ammo crate and use the plasma riffle on the dinosaurs as they come around the crate. I did this and it worked with the first try.

see original post
a very small tip for a pretty easy cheeev, but still - Xbox360Achievements.org

This will save you a lot of time and a lot of aggravation. The dinosaurs could still hurt you if your not careful though. Oh, if you don't repair the fortified area you will get that trophy too. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Last edited by AUGUSTUS007; 01-17-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
darkrchaos

wow thanks that really help
Old 02-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Bolopecs

oooh cant wait too try that out lol.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:50 AM   #4
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I just stood back where I could see the two windows on the right hand side and one-shot the dinosaurs with my Plasma Gun. I believe that way is easier because when you crouch behind the crate, the enemy stops at the far right hand side of the crate, so it kinda messes up the aiming.

On Normal though, it works like a charm if you are trying to go for the Nuck Chorris trophy.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
8BitArtist

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

this worked for every one. thanks for the tip. saved me a ton of aggravation.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
HoBoZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygrg View Post
I just stood back where I could see the two windows on the right hand side and one-shot the dinosaurs with my Plasma Gun. I believe that way is easier because when you crouch behind the crate, the enemy stops at the far right hand side of the crate, so it kinda messes up the aiming.

On Normal though, it works like a charm if you are trying to go for the Nuck Chorris trophy.

Used this strat and it worked like a charm. Very easy with the Plasma rifle.

Empty F/R will be ignored and deleted.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
Kon

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I didnt' use this strategy but I guess it worked well for you. That gun is a gamers dream come true. I've never played a game on the hardest difficulty with a gun that kills a enemy in one hit. This platinum has to be a relief from other games with beserk difficulty. I'm just glad it wasn't that hard.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
scottq

I wouldn't call it a glitch, just good strategy Either way, thanks for the tip. This was the only hard part in an otherwise easy game, and I got it on the first try doing it this way. Thanks
Old 08-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #9
StarksKettle

Good strategy. Very helpful indeed.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #10
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I managed to finish this level without using the glitch !
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Closed Thread