Found a nice and easy glitch

AUGUSTUS007

I was trying to beat the Final piece on hard and it was getting very fustrating. Then I saw a post by taylorxxx on achiev.org about how he hides ( crouched down buy the unlimited ammo crate in thr rise above level 7) Well guess what, it works like a charm for this level. Just immediatly crouch down behind the unlimmited ammo crate and use the plasma riffle on the dinosaurs as they come around the crate. I did this and it worked with the first try.

see original post

a very small tip for a pretty easy cheeev, but still - Xbox360Achievements.org

This will save you a lot of time and a lot of aggravation. The dinosaurs could still hurt you if your not careful though. Oh, if you don't repair the fortified area you will get that trophy too. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just stood back where I could see the two windows on the right hand side and one-shot the dinosaurs with my Plasma Gun. I believe that way is easier because when you crouch behind the crate, the enemy stops at the far right hand side of the crate, so it kinda messes up the aiming.

On Normal though, it works like a charm if you are trying to go for the Nuck Chorris trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just stood back where I could see the two windows on the right hand side and one-shot the dinosaurs with my Plasma Gun. I believe that way is easier because when you crouch behind the crate, the enemy stops at the far right hand side of the crate, so it kinda messes up the aiming.

On Normal though, it works like a charm if you are trying to go for the Nuck Chorris trophy.

Used this strat and it worked like a charm. Very easy with the Plasma rifle.

• 2 months later...

I didnt' use this strategy but I guess it worked well for you. That gun is a gamers dream come true. I've never played a game on the hardest difficulty with a gun that kills a enemy in one hit. This platinum has to be a relief from other games with beserk difficulty. I'm just glad it wasn't that hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I was trying to beat the Final piece on hard and it was getting very fustrating. Then I saw a post by taylorxxx on achiev.org about how he hides ( crouched down buy the unlimited ammo crate in thr rise above level 7) Well guess what, it works like a charm for this level. Just immediatly crouch down behind the unlimmited ammo crate and use the plasma riffle on the dinosaurs as they come around the crate. I did this and it worked with the first try.

see original post

a very small tip for a pretty easy cheeev, but still - Xbox360Achievements.org

This will save you a lot of time and a lot of aggravation. The dinosaurs could still hurt you if your not careful though. Oh, if you don't repair the fortified area you will get that trophy too. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

This helped me out so much! I struggled at this part on normal at first, then I decided to re build the windows (which was still nail biting), but this glitch worked out so well, nice one :D