No Time Like the Present

mjm9536

I have got to be doing something wrong.... I keep dieing or not winning in time way to much for a game as easy as this.

Fighting big spike the second time, with the barricade. How do you all go about doing it?? I go up top with rocket launcher to the left opening (the one on the right you cant shoot rocket without shooting yourself) and keep trying to hit him. I usually end up blowing myself up if he decides to put his head to close and get hit with a rocket or just don't kill him fast enough.

I have got to be doing something wrong here :confused:

Ok... I guess common sense doesn't always prevail. You would think... huge dinosaur. Lets use some big effing rockets on him... hey it worked the first time right? But noooooo

The 5.56 assault rifle and a few grenades did it on second try like that. So damn stupid. Can not wait to get the hard run over with and no deaths. Could have been an enjoyable game with just a little more effort.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

The easiest way to kill Spike is to use the shotgun until he picks you up, then use the assault rifle to target his heart, rinse and repeat.

As I said, the second encounter with Spike. The first I had no issue with just blasting him with a few rpg's :cool:

• 1 year later...