Plat ??

djhmetfan2

Got a hands-on with this at PAX. Looking forward to it.

It will be released with all episodes at-retail only on Xbox 360 by Microsoft for $39.99 MSRP. PS3 will be available on PSN only at $29.99 for the full season which was said to be ALL available on the same day. Won't speculate on the trophy details until the list hits PSN.

Edited by technole

• 2 weeks later...
there better be a platinium, or i dont buy this

they already screwed us with BTTF disc version

good advice: dont buy telltalegames on psn anymore... seems like they release their games on disc afther a while (monkey island, bttf)

Did the disc version of Monkey Island have a Plat too ?

Not sure I saw that

• 2 weeks later...
good advice: dont buy telltalegames on psn anymore... seems like they release their games on disc afther a while (monkey island, bttf)

that is the most crappy advice I've ever heard...

not everybody goes nuts on platinums, I don't care ether way, I'll definitly get the game as soon as I can, if it has a plat great, and otherwise you can still get a lot of trophies, it's not like the game doesn't count if it doesn't have one. and they didn't screw us with BTTF, you guys all screamed about it not having a plat on PSN, so they brought out a version with a plat, get the game and plat it or don't the choice is yours. I really don't see where the "screwing" part comes from...

but if they release all 4 episodes on day 1, there might be a plat in there, still I highly doubt it seeing as they've never done that before...

• 2 weeks later...
that is the most crappy advice I've ever heard...

not everybody goes nuts on platinums, I don't care ether way, I'll definitly get the game as soon as I can, if it has a plat great, and otherwise you can still get a lot of trophies, it's not like the game doesn't count if it doesn't have one. and they didn't screw us with BTTF, you guys all screamed about it not having a plat on PSN, so they brought out a version with a plat, get the game and plat it or don't the choice is yours. I really don't see where the "screwing" part comes from...

but if they release all 4 episodes on day 1, there might be a plat in there, still I highly doubt it seeing as they've never done that before...

i didnt screamed for a platinium man... i didnt care untill their disc release with a platinium. it should be the same for everyone! episodes or disc version should have been the same trophylist without a plat ( or with plat update for the episodic buyers) it feels unfair for the early buyers and for that i feel screwed by telltale yes so think what you want about it... im a big fan of BTTF but i am not buying the same content twice for that...

• 3 weeks later...

seeing as this is the norm as of late for TTG, this Title or 4ep of this Title will soon be followed on Retail Disc but Prolly not till atleast 6-9 Months after last episode. As WAS case w/ BTTF. Still guys the value of trophies as a whole isnt a bad deal given u can get this either for free or for under 20 dollars on psn.

thats a total of 101 trophies if they follow suite to BTTF whch was a combined 120 trophies for 40 dollars for me (bought both versions on release) disc 19.99 and 19.99 for the psn full season on release.

but even still here if u can get 1 for free or under the 20 odds are disc retail will be the same 20 dollars or u can even rent it, then its just a matter of replay time, but i see it as value if you can manage the scheme and in the end you get your plat as well :applause:

• 11 months later...