Judge Dee: The City God Case

Glitch?

Okey so I bought this game yesterday (massive disapointment..)

but there is one problem, at a sertain point they want me to read the scroll of revalations. So I got stuck in the game, looking it up on the internet I found out I needed to make an aphrodasiac for the guard that is blocking the way. Problem is I can't talk to the guard and I can't give the aphrodasiac to him... What the hell do they want me to do? I've been everywhere and there is nothing else I can use...

this is in the US version of the game, so it might not be the case in the UK/EU version.

Anybody got a solution though?

The aphrodisiac is made up of three things: berries from the tree outside the abandoned monastery, a jar of alcohol from one of the rooms inside it, and spices from the floor of the master monk's place. Combine them from the inventory menu to make what you need.

My turn now: I've cleared everything in the dead woman's house and am being told I need to find a shack, but I cannot figure out where to find this shack or how to get there. I clearly need to reach the north end of town, but one path is blocked by a guard and the other has a blind beggar telling me not to pass. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

@megahentai: I think you need to talk to the blind beggar, he should give you a mission.

@PKxGHost: the game is GO, you're goal is to block in the opponen so you have as many spots for black as possible. I think you need to beat him in 1 move here though, still haven't figured out why it sometimes crosses out my move...

My Turn: non of you answered my problem... I can't talk to the guard, he's not asking me for anything... I already made the aphrodesiac (Before posting the first post here even) and I can't give that to him ether...

I'm saying it's a glitch, it's fine you guys want tips but that wasn't the idea of this topic...