Judge Dee: The City God Case

General Trophy Discussion

• 4 months later...

its a hidden object game for the most part, with mini game style puzzles thrown in aswell.

the 2 trophies you are missing are. 1) there is a pink flower hidden somewhere (forget which room). when you pick it up give it to the woman dressed in pink in the alleyway where you discover the murdered woman. the 2nd trophy is for giving the little boy stood outside a gold coin. the trophy descriptions are weird,plus with all the trophies been hidden, i guess i got kind of lucky when i unlocked them in order. my 100% pinged before i even finished the game.

Would you like to elaborate? What kind of game is it, what do you do in it.

It's a Puzzle Game which contains mini games of (Game of Go, Tangram, Memory, Dou Shou Qi, Jigsaw) while you play the story mode as main character Judge Dee a newly appointed magistrate investigating a town which he urgently got summoned to. The game has 15 trophies, all of which are hidden. There are 6 Silver, 9 Bronze. No Platinum or Gold. All trophies can be gotten within one playthrough and all are offline. It's not hard at all.

hey guys i am stuck. o got access to the poor district and investigated everything. the the questlog says that i have to go to the dealers. i talked to everybody, gave the guy on the right the gloves and investigated the woman´s shop. i also gave her gloves. now i cant do anything more. how can i proceed from now on. im walking throgh the city and search in evry locataion for some stuff, but no success.

ok. i had to restart the game. seemed to be a bug. no i am at the prison. i need salt to craft acid. where do i get the salt. the blue flower i already have.

what about this trophy with the coin. i collected a lot of coins, but now there is no more coin in my inventory. did i miss it or does the situation still come?

so far i got every throphy except this one with the coin.

Edited by Nizzle195

it is not really short. theres a lot of stuff to do. most time takes searching for some particular stuff, without you cannot proceed in the game. i didnt beat it so far and i already played a lot of hours. now i am stuck. the game is ok, but i thought it would be better. the minigames are always the same and arent really challenging.

Edited by Nizzle195