Any word on a PS4 version?

MrBeens

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So is it cross-buy or not? I don't demand/expect it, but if it is, why doesn't it say so in the store? Wants my money.

Edit: Thought I'd check the webbrowser's store and Journey's PS3 version is listed as not available as if cancelled from the store. Might be why it's not recognized as already purchased? Attempted to purchase PS4's version, still stays with the price and it also doesn't show up in my library., checked just in case.

So I fear it might not be a cross-buy title after all. Again, that's okay, just think the mixed signals are rather odd.

Edited by SoPoF

I got the original PS3 version , however ot is not free to me on PS4 :o

Any ideas guys :(

Appreciate all help

So is it cross-buy or not? I don't demand/expect it, but if it is, why doesn't it say so in the store? Wants my money.

It's cross-buy. I noticed it wasnt free as well, but I would still give it a few hours before we panic about it, since the store hasn't official updated yet.

Edit: It's free now. 2 versions to choose from. Full Game Free, and Full Game Paid. Not sure why it shows both, but hey.

The PS4 version of Journey will be available for free to all of those who purchased the PlayStation 3 version on the PlayStation Store. It will appear on your Download List on your PS4 the day of release (but server propagation may cause it to appear a few hours or a few days after it's made available for purchase).

Edited by Rawanz