Adventure trophy not unlocking!?

CreativeRhino

I've done the requirements for this about 5 times now. I've finished the game once before and accessed chapter select. Played the sunken city level. I manage to pass through around 18 gates as I count as I'm passing through each one. Get to the bottom and it doesn't pop. Even tried finishing the level, meditating then passing through to the next level so it saves. Still nothing!? I've seen nothing of the glitch mentioned but it's just not popping for me at all :confused:

Any ideas on how to get it too work?

• 1 year later...

It's f***ed up for me too. Done it multiple times. Nothing.

UPDATE: Tried it several more times, always getting 17/18 each time. No trophy, however I was wearing the white cloak. I tried switching back to the regular cloak, got 18 gates, trophy popped. So the white cloak must disable the trophy......

Edited by Jester695

• 1 month later...
UPDATE: Tried it several more times, always getting 17/18 each time. No trophy, however I was wearing the white cloak. I tried switching back to the regular cloak, got 18 gates, trophy popped. So the white cloak must disable the trophy......

Played through the game as a white cloak and got this trophy without a problem. Don't think it matters.

The requirement is to hit 15, not 18, which is much easier. Stick to the left side. When you reach the latter section, keep to the left of the large structure in the middle of the area. There will be an archway situated at an angle toward the structure, pass under that and immediately drop down to the ground below the ledge the aforementioned arch is on and keep left. There are quite a few more successive arches down there that are easy to pass under.

Try not to worry too much -- there are around twenty arches in total, so you can stand to miss a few without sacrificing the trophy. Good luck.

Edited by Xenosyne

• 2 weeks later...