Is online play for this dead?

Tango_Echo_Alpha

I've just started playing Journey for the first time; I really enjoyed Flower and first impressions of Journey are also good (although I perhaps liked Flower more).

My initial impression is that the online play for this is a bit dead - a couple of people have joined my game, I've tried hinting that I'd like to get the trophy for meditating but they always leave very quickly - perhaps to get the Wonder trophy?

Any thoughts?

I've just started playing Journey for the first time; I really enjoyed Flower and first impressions of Journey are also good (although I perhaps liked Flower more).

My initial impression is that the online play for this is a bit dead - a couple of people have joined my game, I've tried hinting that I'd like to get the trophy for meditating but they always leave very quickly - perhaps to get the Wonder trophy?

Any thoughts?

Well, played a bit more of Journey this afternoon. I really can't get into it and whilst my first impressions were good, I just couldn't enjoy it and lost interest.

I certainly enjoyed Flower a lot more, it's a shame, I was hoping to like Journey too... :(

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know, I got the Companion trophy online today. A white robe player kindly showed me various different glyphs and other collectibles I missed and was kind enough to stay all the way to the end with me.

I thought the same, that the online was dead but give it a try without boosting. The game is truly beautiful (something I didn't get the hype about until playing it) and the 'multiplayer' experience just enhances that.

• 1 year later...