Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Leicester_Lad_93

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Begin the game on the bridge level, the first level where you will be paired with someone. As quickly as you can, skip the first cloth for the bridge and activate 2 random cloths. Make sure that your boosting partner does the exact same thing with the same cloths. Once the cloths are activated, you should be joined with your partner. This works because the game will pair you with someone whose environment matches yours so if you and your friend both activate the second and fourth cloth, for example, your environments will match and you will be paired.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need 'Companion'. ID is leicester_lad_93 and time zone is GMT, i'm on most of the time.

I would be willing to help. I don't know how desperate you are, but my gaming times are somewhat erratic, most likely late evening between 10pm and 1am CET. I would offer you to add me as a friend so I can see when you're online and vice versa...

I would suggest to get a white cloak and start with the tower level (or earlier, if you want to play safe) and then breeze straight through. Most difficult things are to get and stay paired, especially in the last level (best to stay together and wait for each other at every large gate). A "Are you still with me" code might be helpful to see that we havn't lost each other between levels, like 3 & 2 pings answered with 2 & 3 pings or similar...

I would be willing to help. I don't know how desperate you are, but my gaming times are somewhat erratic, most likely late evening between 10pm and 1am CET. I would offer you to add me as a friend so I can see when you're online and vice versa...

I would suggest to get a white cloak and start with the tower level (or earlier, if you want to play safe) and then breeze straight through. Most difficult things are to get and stay paired, especially in the last level (best to stay together and wait for each other at every large gate). A "Are you still with me" code might be helpful to see that we havn't lost each other between levels, like 3 & 2 pings answered with 2 & 3 pings or similar...

Thank you very much for the offer, but I got the trophy just now. I started on the tower level (the level before the snow level) and strangely it worked this time. 3rd time lucky I guess :D

Congrats, it's nice to see that you got it like it was intended. I normally play Journey from start to finish in one go, if everybody would do this, the online trophies shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

(Now I can only hope that I won't get spammed with friend requests, according to another thread getting paired with a specific partner is a bitch...)

If anyone is having trouble with companion then please add me. I'm on GMT and on during the day mostly.

PSN: Larsen_Bee

Much as I like this game, I don't want to have to play it umpteen times to get all the trophies.

We could also do the collectibles together if you want those too :)

If you see a person just sitting down near the beginning of the game, that likely me, so come and sit with me (by pushing select) for 20 sec and i'll try help you get the other trophy s.

I don't have that controller keyboard thing so it might be hard to communicate.

Edited by VaNiDgE

• 4 weeks later...

I don't need help with any trophies, and I'm not necessarily offering to help anyone, but I wanted to give some tips to those who may be having difficulties getting into the same "lobby" as a specific friend.

When my friend and I wanted to play together, we stood at an area in a world that is "less traveled", signed off then signed back on, then we walked around the general area until we found each other - worked 2 times in a row. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need basically all the trophies, mainly "companion" and "crossing"; any help would be appreciated.

add me if you're interested.

Time Zone: Eastern Time (GMT - 4)

PSN ID: Ryan-Hokie

EDIT: I got most of the trophies, but I still need "companion" and "reflection." With that being said however, I still can help you with other trophies if you need them.

EDIT: I just got all the trophies.

Edited by 33Hokie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...