Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.31

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a collectibles guide, 2/10. With a collectibles guide, 1/10. There is nothing difficult about this game at all that a little bit of exploration wouldn't resolve.

There are 2 slightly tricky trophies, but Threshold is easily done by signing out of your PSN account, and Companion is easily done by making sure you time your level transitions with your companion.

Gave this a 3.

The online trophies were easier than I expected and got them all my first playthrough leading only the collection trophies to get. Nothing too difficult here.

Great game! I really hope they make more games like this in the future.

What can I say. Games like this one should have a secondary poll "How good was it?"

I would give it a 2/10 trophy difficulty which is great because the game is so enjoyable that a hard trophy list would just take that fun away. And for the game itself 9.5/10, that missing 0.5 is for short but it has is advantages by being that short.

2/10. The only thing is that you have to have a little luck with your online partner. Very beautiful game and fun to play.

Agreed. I voted 2 out of 10 as well.

I can see that you need luck with your online partner but, in all honesty, I do not think that will become much of a hinder. Everyone I have met was helpful and I had the feeling that they knew what I was trying to do, even when I wanted to meditate 20 seconds for the trophy.

I played without walkthrough or guide because this game is a marvellous experience best undertaken without preconception. When I had gone through the game a couple of times, I only encountered difficulty with one of the glyphs so I looked that up on the internet. The rest was easy and really just a part of exploring the world. And how could you not wish to explore a world with physics, movement and character like we see in Journey?