The "Have I played With You?" Discussion.

Snuttanuttan

Here you can post psn alias of people met on your Journey.

Myself was lucky to find my brother on my Journey... we had a text chat open and he said "is that you".

"Yes, if the guy jump, then its me" and I started to jump. :)

So I met my brother "Snuttleo"...

I guess if you meet several people, and reach next chapter, it saves, and if you quit and continue later, and meet a new guy, it will list everyone you meet on your journey.

When it does I'm gonna send a "thanks for playing Journey with you.

BTW, the guy I met yesterday was obviously glad that I found the hidden desert flower, "Mirage trophy" and when we met I understood he wanted the "Reflection trophy". I hope I'll get to know is alias when my Journey is over.

When you finish the game you get a onscreen msg saying who you played with and meet on your "journey".

Well that's exciting!

Well, he was like jumping of joy when I found the hidden desert flower. And when we met he sat down, and after 20 seconds he got up

So basically just gestures.. and the knowledge of what the trophies are probably helped, haha.

I thought the way multiplayer was implemented was very interesting because you don't know who you are with. My first run through was with someone else who obviously hadn't been through before either and we had a fantastic shared experience. This game is so damn beautiful and incredible when it was all over we were chatting for a long time over what we had been through.

Died and gone to heaven it felt like. Get this game pronto amigos!

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, the guy I met yesterday was obviously glad that I found the hidden desert flower, "Mirage trophy" and when we met I understood he wanted the "Reflection trophy". I hope I'll get to know is alias when my Journey is over.

I had a similar experience (I think :p) with the traveller I acquired the 'Companion' and 'Crossing' trophies with.

We both seemed to know exactly what we were doing and trying to go for, as we were both sticking together like glue the whole way, and jumping around pressing circle all the time when things got a little tricky :)

Aw man, I am gutted. I had my second play through just now and I never thought my initial play through could ever be topped, but I just had an amazing journey. A companion joined me pretty much right at the beginning and they were great; they were very helpful, knew exactly what they were doing and we chatted constantly throughout until the very end.

But as the credits appeared, I went to brush my teeth, as I remember the credits being rather long - I thought I would have been back in plenty of time, but when I got back to my TV it was back at the start menu, and I never got to find out who I played with :(

I just finished I think my 6th full Journey, and finally had a companion stay with me start to finish. He was in the white costume, so I knew he'd know what to do, as well. I also realized that when you ping your O button, the symbol that shows over your head coordinates with the symbol by the person's name on the companions met list at the end, so that helped me figure out which player he was and send a thank you message.