Rate the trophy difficulty...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

Happy to rate once I find out what these hidden trophies are.

To be honest this would be a 1 or 2 on the difficulty rating, it is unbelievably easy. That being said this could change depending on what the hidden trophies are.

Anyone know what these are?

Yes, the 3 hidden trophies you get by

Watching the credits

Scoring 4 trys in a row with Jonah Lomu against England

Unlocking Team Lomu

Most of this game seems fairly easy, getting players sent off seems like it is very annoying to do

Yes, the 3 hidden trophies you get by

Watching the credits

Scoring 4 trys in a row with Jonah Lomu against England

Unlocking Team Lomu

Most of this game seems fairly easy, getting players sent off seems like it is very annoying to do

If those are indeed the unlocks then the game is a 1. It will be time consuming to play 13 seasons to get the hardcore fan trophy but other than that it is a piece of cake.

The red cards will be a pain but winning without the players will not be difficult.

If those are indeed the unlocks then the game is a 1. It will be time consuming to play 13 seasons to get the hardcore fan trophy but other than that it is a piece of cake.

The red cards will be a pain but winning without the players will not be difficult.

I can confirm the first two, but haven't unlocked Team Lomu.

You won't even have to play 13 seasons. I imagine you can just sim the whole thing, I simulated the Quad Nations and got the trophy for winning it.

Might have to play a full 80 to try and get red cards.

I've taken every South African player's discipline down to 0 but still can barely get a high shot. Had one yellow in a 20 minute game.

I dont think its as easy as u think. Trying to beat nz with a team under 75 could be a bitch...

It is mate, I have only the two red cards trophies to get. The game is easy.

To Tubbs08.... I have raised the red card issue with the developers and they are looking into it for the upcoming patch. Check at http://forums.sidhe.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?85-General-Discussion

• 3 weeks later...

Yay for Patches! Picked up the Platinum this morning. The game had added a head high frequency meter to the options menu. Still took a 40 minute game for me to get the two Red cards required but apart from that the only tricky part was not letting the other team get too many players sent off.

I gave it a 4, a lot of the trophies can be simmed using the best team available. Online play can take a little bit of time and if you werent aware of what the hidden trophies are you would probably have to be lucky to get them.

Im ignoring the fact the game had to be patched before the Platinum was possible. 4/10

• 3 weeks later...

I give this game a difficulty rating of 2/10. The trophies are ridiculously easy to get. Apart from the two online trophies all can be done in a day. Online trophies take about 8 hours of actual gameplay and factoring in quitters and server problems then it does become quite time consuming. This is why I give the platinum a 2 instead of a 1.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...