Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

General Trophy Discussion

• 5 months later...

Everything is easy but one trophy which is "Never Saw it Coming". The bonus stage is randomly earned when doing Story runs. You can cheat the bonus stage if you get hit by pressing start on P2, beat P2 then you'll restart the bonus stage. The problem is the stage is NOT easy to perfect.

This is a real fast 100%, besides everything simple, I've put it a video guide for such an occasion. Note: Results may vary.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Quickie Ach./Trophy Guide - YouTube

Awesome video! Very helpful. Just one thing, you have to down an opponent as a child, not turn them into a child and down them. So you're opponent should be Alessey (sp?) and he has to turn you into a child. Then kill him and the trophy will pop.

Everything is easy but one trophy which is "Never Saw it Coming". The bonus stage is randomly earned when doing Story runs. You can cheat the bonus stage if you get hit by pressing start on P2, beat P2 then you'll restart the bonus stage. The problem is the stage is NOT easy to perfect.

I've played through the story 3 times, and I've gotten the bonus each time. It doesn't seem to be random. Also, the bonus is pretty easy to get perfect on. It just takes a little bit of practice.

• 10 months later...