Swish! & You weakling! Help?

I'm only 10 trophies from the platiumn but these two are giving me the most trouble. Does anyone know how to get them ?

Swish! (B): You need to dodge the opponent's attack before it hits you. It can be done in Part 3: Episode 4, 5 and 6 where your team members fight with Hol Horse because you can dodge his bullets easily (press: :left:/:right: which depends on which side you stand right before the bullet hits you).

You weakling! (B): dunno if you have 2nd controller, just guard the 2nd character while 1st character keeps attacking until he breaks the 2nd character's guard gauge. If the Story mode is hard for you to do this trophy then you can try it online (in case you don't have an extra controller) with a friend. And if you don't have any friend who plays this game in your friend list, just add me so I can help :)

Swish! (B): You need to dodge the opponent's attack before it hits you. It can be done in Part 3: Episode 4, 5 and 6 where your team members fight with Hol Horse because you can dodge his bullets easily (press: :left:/:right: which depends on which side you stand right before the bullet hits you).

You weakling! (B): dunno if you have 2nd controller, just guard the 2nd character while 1st character keeps attacking until he breaks the 2nd character's guard gauge. If the Story mode is hard for you to do this trophy then you can try it online (in case you don't have an extra controller) with a friend. And if you don't have any friend who plays this game in your friend list, just add me so I can help :)

ok I'll try that thank you