hehehehehhehe

I remember playing jojos bizarre adventure on the ps1, it was one of my favorite beatemups.

I used to love kakyoin//hierophant green, but also hol horse. I guess they were my mains.

I tried the all star battle demo a while ago and it was crescent fresh and now i got the game just today :)

First thing ima do is play with kakyoin, fackin green everything EVERYTHING ON TEE VEE.

I dont even like green.

I wonder if rubber soul is in,... hes yellow.

Ohwell, ill tell in this thread what i think of the game after playing it a bit so check back if you wonder what its like.

Terrible, 90% of the characters are clones, the most awesome characters of jojo arent even in the game (Daniel J darby, Iggy, Ice, Midler etc)

Also it looks like they went full on street fighter IV in this game, probably will make alot of DLC. Atleast the first two dlc chars were free..

Yeah I've found the game to be rather slow, and as you say, the majority are clones. No real move set vibrance either, every character has the same moves, they just look different.

I love the manga, but aside from the art and story style, the gameplay itself, the core, is mediocre at best. At least it's a quick and easy plat I guess.

Terrible, 90% of the characters are clones, the most awesome characters of jojo arent even in the game (Daniel J darby, Iggy, Ice, Midler etc)

You mean those minor side villains that only ever appeared in one part across the entire seres? I don't know if those can be considered THE most awesome characters. Iggy and Vanilla Ice are in the game by the way, but they're two of the DLC characters.

Man screw this game really

Never buying another game from this company again with their pathetic 2 euros per character dlc crap, what is this fucking street fighter or what. :r

Starting to detest japanese games more and more every time i look on what they price on dlc.

Still stands that 90% of the non dlc characters are clones to begin with.

Bullshit.

I payed 60 euros for this piece of crap and never again.

edit: atleast platinummed it anyway, easy. gon go to the shop to trade it in now lal.

Edited by Calamaistr