Will the plats be stackable?

I saw the game was coming the the west and the trophy list appeared today. I was wondering if the new version and the Japanese version will be stackable plats. I have never played a Japanese title bit was looking to start somewhere and the imports of this game are fairly cheap. However there is no point in importing if the English version is coming anyway and the plats won't stack. I looked on psnprofiles to see if there were multiple trophy lists but they only had the new version that no one owns yet as it says 0 % completion! which doesn't seem right as I now from this forum that people have earned plats on the edition that is already out.

I saw the game was coming the the west and the trophy list appeared today. I was wondering if the new version and the Japanese version will be stackable plats. I have never played a Japanese title bit was looking to start somewhere and the imports of this game are fairly cheap. However there is no point in importing if the English version is coming anyway and the plats won't stack. I looked on psnprofiles to see if there were multiple trophy lists but they only had the new version that no one owns yet as it says 0 % completion! which doesn't seem right as I now from this forum that people have earned plats on the edition that is already out.

The JP and US/EU versions have separate trophy lists. For future reference, when a trophy list appears on PSNP or eXophase for a game when one already exists for it, it means that the plats are stackable.

• 4 weeks later...
Honestly only the English list comes up. So can anyone confirm or deny that the games stack?

You can't actually search the name because it's all Japanese (unless you know it in Japanese that is). There are two lists, the Japanese one is just under the "other" section.

English:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle Trophies - PSNProfiles.com

Japanese: ジョジョã®å¥‡å¦™ãªå†’険 オールスターãƒãƒˆãƒ« Trophies - PSNProfiles.com