Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle coming to North America and Europe in 2014

So our friends at Bamco have announced during their pre-TGS show that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle will be getting localized and heading our way in 2014. When it releases it should have whatever balances and tweaks that have been done to the Japanese version.

Great news for fans of the series that didn't (or couldn't) import. I eagerly await this even though I did import it (tiny bit of regret there, but not much).

Here it says the USA version will be released on 2013: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle headed to the US in 2013 | Polygon

And I can't complain since that's the one my country gets the easiest. :D

Too bad about all the uprising with the pay-to-play campaign. Hopefully that isn't coming as greedy in the game as it is in Japan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I5LMSBK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=08H1EPB9495SRTSAQ3F2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - PlayStation 3: Video Games[/ame]

No release date yet :(