Rate the platinum difficulty  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.75

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1/10 from me.

Aside from grinding for Gold, which can still be earned by attempting to complete the Secret Missions and from playing in Versus mode, it's a pretty easy and do-able Platinum. Heck majority of them could even be unlocked via TRAINING mode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's really easy.

The GHA trophies will even happen automatically if you just play all of story mode (the enemy side included).

The only time consuming part may be finding the spots for some Situation Finishes, and buying 500 items (I mean, the menu is tedious... unless I missed a buy all option).

2/10. One of the easiest fighters out there. I beat 50 Secret Missions naturally without even really trying. Gimmick trophies were a little weird, the "poison frog" one wouldn't register for me for some reason, I had to trigger it like half a dozen times before the trophy finally popped. All-in-all, not much challenge here, you could Plat it in an afternoon.

• 2 months later...

I vote 2/10. It should be 1 if I buy some Support Effect in some episodes :p.

Thanks goodness, there is no combo and online trophies like the ones in DOA5 :D. I think this game is little hard if there are trophies require to clear all Secret Missions and buy all items in Gallery Shop.

Basically, you can unlock half of trophies by doing the story mode (just ignore the Another Story's episodes), then you unlock the rest of trophies via Versus Mode - offline (Player vs Player).

Good game for Jojo fans;)

Edited by LD2013

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 2/10.

Dead straightforward for the most part, especially if you follow the guide for the hidden trophies and dramatic endings. The most difficult part was just trying to get the timing right to activate rush mode with 2 controllers, because it didn't happen naturally for me during the story.

Very OTT game, but fun at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle star platinum difficulty (with guides) 1

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle star platinum difficulty (without guides) 2

Wow.. a fighting game without a ridiculously hard trophy set. Who'd a thunk? They should all be this easy. :-)

Edited by Rubbercons
Too

• 2 weeks later...