How long/difficult?

online was a joke,hard to find anybody.sent out alot of friends request for help.the last tournament you have to win can be a pain in the ass you basically cant bogey at all or you will get behind & wont be able to catch up,maybe one time thats about it.you need to shoot around -23 to -25 to win.did mine in a playoff.got this game cause i like golf but tiger woods games so much better especially now they have the masters:applause:

online was a joke,hard to find anybody.sent out alot of friends request for help.the last tournament you have to win can be a pain in the ass you basically cant bogey at all or you will get behind & wont be able to catch up,maybe one time thats about it.you need to shoot around -23 to -25 to win.did mine in a playoff.got this game cause i like golf but tiger woods games so much better especially now they have the masters:applause:

Could I get (P) in a month?... want to rent it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WORTH 4quid?lol i never heard of this game before

I'm not real hip to what "4 quid" translates to in USD but IF you're a fan of golf games in general - then heck yeah I'd recommend it. I believe I found my copy used for around $30 USD, and I was fine with that. No way I would've paid a full $54 or $59 though.