On the EU Store & Trophy list...

Ashbo

Looks good game, how come there is 0 interest in this...platinum and only 11.99...doesnt seem hard either?

Not sure dude??

Its turn based & dont think it looks that great but may be wrong??

Theres a few already playing it.... Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition Leaderboard - PSNProfiles.com

Looks good game, how come there is 0 interest in this...platinum and only 11.99...doesnt seem hard either?

Hard mode is no joke and you need to play the entire game on Hard for a trophy. Other than that it's pretty straight forward I think. Might need 2+ playthrough unless you know every branching path.

• 2 years later...
Hard mode is no joke and you need to play the entire game on Hard for a trophy. Other than that it's pretty straight forward I think. Might need 2+ playthrough unless you know every branching path.

played the game on PC on hard difficulty, I gave up because I was stuck at some point with no possibility to go back. Frustrating.

• 1 year later...

£3.29 on PSN's 2019 January Sale, ends on the 17th...

played the game on PC on hard difficulty, I gave up because I was stuck at some point with no possibility to go back. Frustrating.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I thought I was gonna buy a bargain... instead I would have ended up buying a big headache LOL... pass...