Trial does not unlock trophies?

twolf1976

Dowloaded the trial and decided to play through until it stopped playing and decided to buy it at that point. I thought the point of trials was to give you the whole game expeirence and let you decide to buy it and keep your trophies. Noticed however that the trial does not include trophies (ie does not show up under trophies). Once the game unlock was installed it did not unlock any trophies that you would have earned prior to the trial stopping point and i apparently now have to replay through all of the levels that were in the trial as all trophies that should unlock do not and this may affect all other trophies in the game wich would require those stars, has anybody else got this problem and no of a work around it sucks because I had all of the stars and gold unlocked in the trial. you might want to add this to the missable trophies or trophy guide comment as well.

The only demo I can think of that lets you earn trophies/achievements in a demo is Crackdown 2, Earthworm Jim HD informs you that doing that thing in the demo would earn you a trophy in the full game but you still don't unlock it so what did you expect, to get be able to unlock trophies for the full game in a demo?

I think not.

• 1 month later...

Surely that's the case with every trial game. A trial is only meant to give you an idea of what the game is about so the fact that it doesn't remember what trophies you could have unlocked if they weren't disabled at the time you would have unlocked them is no big surprise.