I just got my 100% and...?

hajpero

And these are one of the most frustrating and hardest trophies so far. If someone played Mirror's Edge Time Trials... well it's pretty much the same. Im talking about couple last levels in Joe Danger, cuz the rest of the game isn't THAT hard.

Good Luck with level Insert Disc 2...

120secs run with no checkpoints and LOADS of traps. U gotta memorize whole track, do perfect timing boosts, perfect double jumps and so on... You have to get one f'n medal ... combo the level 100% and collect all the coins. If anyone played that already he's welcome to post here;) It took me like 6 hours to get all the stars on that level. The rest of you?? Well... good luck, cuz u're gonna need it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice man ! I give you mad props for both your JD skills and for keeping your patience, not to mention keeping your sanity. I am on the last few myself and wow, I had to take a break and am still on that break -_- This game just may drive me crazy trying to complete some of the time trials.

I'm at 97%, I spend 400 tries doing that last target level with lots of traps it drove me nuts.. I was completly tired of it... some of this medals are f*eckin hard like you said well, it remembers me of mirror's edge runs.. I think I would prefer even mirror's edge runs lol.

Anyway, I think I'm just missing the one you said (didn't tried yet) but you're already scaring me. Here we go again... I thought that level was the last harder I play of this game.

I've heard really good things about this game. I'm glad getting a platinum is time consuming and hard. They all should be. Actually, I don't even think PSN games should have platinums. But I guess that's beside the point.

I'll probably download this and try for all the trophies soon.

This game is insane. Last levels are INSANE. As the OP said, the 'Insert disk 2' level are completly insane, after around 200 tries I was able to FINISH the level (with 1 medal - all targets) besides that, nothing. It's BIG as hell and with LOTS of traps... Serious, I rated this game as 8/10, but this level makes it 9/10 lool.

hajpero, if you give me some tips to how to get the 'insert disk 2' done with all coins/targets + combo all level, I'd be glad of.

I'm able to get to that part where you have 2 air vent on the ground, after that I've to do everything carefully and slowly so I don't stomp myself.

Some of the later coin runs are bad enough alone. The one with the windmills is pure luck, if you stop avoiding the rotating wings, you won't make it. I cannot imagine comboing that on top of making it in time :|

That's SOO easy compared to 'Insert disk 2' level. This level is almost impossible. I wish to know how he made it. I tried more than 400 times and I can't barely pass from the middle of the level.

edit: ok, after a lot of tries I've done 3 medals in this level. Now I just need the coins medals (all coins + combo getting them)

Edited by RuivoM

Finally, after 500 tries or so I were able to get 100% on this game too. This last medals are f*eckin hard and drives you nuts, I'd to turn off for a bit and then play again because I was feckin tired of it.

I don't know who rated it as 4/10 but for sure someone who doesn't played more than the first levels. This game is at least a 7,5/10.

4 all the way. maybe a 3. but thats just "my opinion". "I find all the trophies easy" but then again thats just "my opinion". If anyone thinks the trophies are above what i said, that would be "your opinion".

4 all the way. maybe a 3. but thats just "my opinion". "I find all the trophies easy" but then again thats just "my opinion". If anyone thinks the trophies are above what i said, that would be "your opinion".

For sure you didn't got 100% on it. The first trophies are easy, but the last medals to get the silver trophies, even if they're just 2 or 3 medals which are VERY HARD, specially the 'insert disk 2' level, makes this game a lot harder to 100%.

Why do people rate a game based on how easy the trophies 'look' or how quickly they got to something like 40% in one sitting? I see those sort of comments in the rating threads all the time. It's ridiculous. People really shouldn't be rating things until they've 100% a game or have gotten as close as they can due to the difficulty.

Why do people rate a game based on how easy the trophies 'look' or how quickly they got to something like 40% in one sitting? I see those sort of comments in the rating threads all the time. It's ridiculous. People really shouldn't be rating things until they've 100% a game or have gotten as close as they can due to the difficulty.

Really. I rated it as 8/10 when I was at 75% of the game (not the trophies) but I knew that it won't be that easy, since the bronze trophies are like 'get 1 medal' and the silver 'ALL medals' so yes, it's stupid people rate it just because they get 1 medal of each and a lot of bronze trophies, but the silver one won't be that easy.

I challenge everyone to do it and tell me how hard it was. I've done it and as the OP said, I found it really hard (specially the last few levels after the credits). Even the races get a lot harder on this levels.

RuivoM, Insert Disk 2 shoudlnt be compared with any other level.

I have it unlocked, i tried it, and i still havent got half of it!

I cant see myself beating that MF anytime soon.

But congrats on 100%.

Another question when did you get the finish all levels trophy?

I just had to beat the last level(the one where its just you vs the black racer) and it popped, and i didnt play every level.

im stuck on crush zone, the klobb, hitting all targets under the time limit. i can hit all the targets with in the time limit, but cant cross the finish line in that time limit as well.

i'm in the exact same situation as you!!

did you manage to pass it?? its just impossible :(

if you could give me ANY tips it would be great!

I just tried more than 400 times (without exaggerating) and the best I could do was hit all targets and finish lap with 2.7 seconds more than the allowed :mad:

this thing is driving me nuts, if it gets even harder from now on I can safely say this is harder than mirror's edge, and thats coming from someone who did 3 stars in playground #2 (mirror's edge) :(

i'm in the exact same situation as you!!

did you manage to pass it?? its just impossible :(

if you could give me ANY tips it would be great!

I just tried more than 400 times (without exaggerating) and the best I could do was hit all targets and finish lap with 2.7 seconds more than the allowed :mad:

this thing is driving me nuts, if it gets even harder from now on I can safely say this is harder than mirror's edge, and thats coming from someone who did 3 stars in playground #2 (mirror's edge) :(

I'm able to do every level with no big deal now, that crush zone is pretty easy if you use the right shortcuts :p even the 'Insert Disk 2' is now 'pretty' easy that I've done it thousand times.

Maybe I'll do a video with my camera of crushing zone so you can see how easy it is. Try to shortcut everything, big jumps and boost on the right time.

Yeah, please make and post some videos!

So far, I managed to get to the finish line on Insert Disk 2, but not yet with the coins. Left off two days ago at the final stage (came in #2 thou), and will revisit it when I get a chance to play. Would love some videos on those two stages, and the other ones that were hard before you mastered them.

Yeah, please make and post some videos!

So far, I managed to get to the finish line on Insert Disk 2, but not yet with the coins. Left off two days ago at the final stage (came in #2 thou), and will revisit it when I get a chance to play. Would love some videos on those two stages, and the other ones that were hard before you mastered them.

Actually the Crush Zone I think I'm going to do it again on 1st try because I'd no big deal with it. But the 'Insert Disk 2' maybe I'll have to repeat a few times more until I get the video done because if I fail on it it's because os something that went bad lol not because I didn't know what to do because I know all the level and where to double jump, boost, wheel, whatever so you get all the coins, targets and combo 100%. One thing, it's almost impossible to get all the coins and not all the targets , so if you're going for the coins you'll get all the targets either for sure.

Oh, and don't worry about the time in that level, you have plenty of it, even with carefull with some traps (slowing down) I managed to finish with about 7sec left.