Share your tracks.

Zxello

This is separate from the boosting thread. This thread is solely dedicated to putting your PSN out there for others that make tracks and want to share them / get feedback. If you have any tracks hit me up.

GT: Zxello

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhsgFU4bM10]YouTube - Joe Danger Fails.mp4[/ame]

i made a level in joe danger and my friend recorded himself playing it, he said his attempts were in the 50s or so before he actually beat it. my next levels will be much more sadistic. kinda sad he doesnt include the ending of the track though. :(

still trying to figure out how to add a finish line. it's not showing up in my toolbox. it's probably totally obvious, but...help...?

EDIT - nevermind. figured it out. just SAVE AND QUIT when Joe is at the spot you want the finish line to be. when you go to play the level, it automatically puts the finish line in.

Edited by Solace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is great. I do not know if anyone else has made the connection, but what really caught my eye and encouraged me to play it the first time was that it reminded me of ExciteBike for the NES. Then, as I played it, it reminded me even more of ExciteBike!

I have created one rather decent level that is in the medium range of difficulty. I would love to exchange levels with anyone.

GT = DeathEagle01

This game is great. I do not know if anyone else has made the connection, but what really caught my eye and encouraged me to play it the first time was that it reminded me of ExciteBike for the NES. Then, as I played it, it reminded me even more of ExciteBike!

I have created one rather decent level that is in the medium range of difficulty. I would love to exchange levels with anyone.

GT = DeathEagle01

DeathEagle01 could you add RetroZoon and send me it? I'd love to try it out. :) I've been tinkering with design myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...