Joe Danger Vita (EU store) glitched

voleman79

100%.

1) Start level

2) PLACE piece where possible

3) Pick up this piece, and rotate :rs: until it jumps to the desired line

4) Substitute the for coins and press :square: .

5) Then place other 2 piece

6) Play

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SMXd--TXPs]Joe danger glitch solved - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry i bad speack english

Edited by Sirogabober

100%.

1) Start level

6) Play

Joe danger glitch solved - YouTube

To get the video to embed, you need to remove the "s" from the http:// part of the link, like so :):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SMXd--TXPs]Joe danger glitch solved - YouTube[/ame]

i'm over 100 tries, just miss this and "insert disc 2"

on my better tries I get the letter but die on the jump to go back up, but this happens 1 on 20 tries, I almost always die by going in the hole, and man, I swear I don't toucht the damn spikes... It drives me crasy.

yeah the hitbox are bigger than needed.

But i succeeded after about 20 tries. I placed joe as vertical as possible, and I noticed that the hitbox were more permissive on the right side. So try not to go in the perfect center of the gap, but a little bit more on the right, you should get it :)

In fact, i had to get it twice, because the first time i missed the last letter :D

• 2 weeks later...
100%.

1) Start level

6) Play

it worked for me. Thanks.

It's incredible how games can be released with these glitches like these two, they're obvious as you play for 100%

• 4 weeks later...
I have problems with level Training Ground/A Challenger Appears/Puzzle. There must be glitch there because I can't place down that looping piece right. It's the final part of the track just before finish (see printscreen). I've tried everything but no luck. Does anyone else have same problem? I've got all other stars and pro medals and now my gold trophy is ruined with such a stupid thing :mad:

UPDATE: Today I've got email from Alex from Hello Games. They are working on patch to fix this problem but it takes some time so until it's fixed just use method explained few posts below.

I managed to figure this out on my own, but I'm Glad I wasn't the only one having this problem.

Im stuck at a level in training stages, Wonder if its not a glitch. See the image below, i cant get the letter without getting hit by the spikes, also i dont touch them. Ive tried putting joe verticaly, didnt work either. Thé hitbox seems Just to big

After about 25 attempts of going straight into the gap and getting hit by the spikes every time, I decided to jump over the gap and then reversed back up the ramp into the gap; and managed it get the 'G' on my first attempt, probably just luck though :rolleyes:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/members/guylian-albums-my-random-gameplay-pics-picture38285-joe-danger-ps-vita-training-ground-level-maze-ing.jpg

Edited by guylian

• 2 weeks later...
I have problems with level Training Ground/A Challenger Appears/Puzzle. There must be glitch there beacause I can't place down that looping piece right. It's the final part of the track just before finish (see printscreen). I've tried everything but no luck. Does anyone else have same problem? I've got all other stars and pro medals and now my gold trophy is ruined with such a stupid thing :mad:

UPDATE: Today I've got email from Alex from Hello Games. They are working on patch to fix this problem but it takes some time so until it's fixed just use method explained few posts below.

Has this been fully fixed?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really angry. Tried everything in this thread and I still cannot place that loop piece. Even if I knock the loop into the correct line and get it in place, square only closes the toolbox thus making it disappear. X doesn't do a lot either. Any suggestions? Can't believe the developers still haven't bothered fixing this. The port's fantastic otherwise, but it's been left with a game breaking glitch for christ's sake.

Updated: The minute after I post this, huzzah! Man, I am having the worst luck with this game. I felt like this thread made the situation clearer: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/834704-joe-danger/70017306. Didn't realise you had to place the piece first, and then edit it, otherwise the square trick doesn't work. This trophy hunt has been tiring, and frankly annoying. Can't see me wanting to pick up the sequel if the same studio ported it to Vita after this -.-

Edited by Kezz182

• 8 years later...

I had the same problem. I fiddled around with the ramp like in the video. But for me the ramp ended up only halfway on the racing line, it would still let me go up the ramp and get the stars, lucky me.
Glad to be done with this crap, really didnt need this extra BS at the end, after already spending 4h on Insert Disk 2 and 1h on the final coin chase in the training lab :(