Do you need the DLC for 100%

I downloaded Joe Danger from the EU Store. But I heard something that if you install any DLC, your pro medals total bumps up and you need to complete them too to earn the 100% - am i right in saying this and should it be avoided?

Or, is there a glitch and you absolutely have to install the DLC to get 100%

If so, which DLC needs to get installed? I can only DLC I can see on the EU store is called 'Undead Movie Pack'

whether you install the dlc or not, your pro medals will automatically jump from 30 to 42 after you complete the 1st stage.

I'm not sure whether it's due to downloading the free version from Playstation Plus this month or not, but this was not the case for me. I finished Movie Mode and Deleted Scenes with all Pro Medals, just ran through the first stage of the Nasty Championship, and I'm still on 30 medals.

I'm not sure whether it's due to downloading the free version from Playstation Plus this month or not, but this was not the case for me. I finished Movie Mode and Deleted Scenes with all Pro Medals, just ran through the first stage of the Nasty Championship, and I'm still on 30 medals.

I don't understand. It seems that you're also a PS+ user.:whistle:

I meant that I downloaded it as a PS Plus user, I'm not sure if 8BitArtist is or not. It was either fixed or purchased copies/earlier downloads give the 12 additional Pro Medals after completing 1 stage of the Nasty Championship...

In fact, i've talked about this with a 100% JD2 player 2 weeks ago. He 100% JD2 before it became free for PS+ users. And he had to finish also the 12 extra pro medals.

So maybe after the launch the PS3 players had to get the 12 extra pro medals which explained why there were just 55 players 100% JD2 before it became free for PS+ users.

In conclusion, you should play X360 version to easily get the pro medals achievement because the 12 dlc pro medals are the exlusive gifts given by HellGames for PS3 players.:applause:

Well I can see 'Nasty Championship' in the main menu of the game when you scroll across. When you click on it, it doesn't take you to the store so simply put, it isn't DLC... and if it is, it's free!

Correct :). It was bonus content from Hello Games when it originally came out on PSN. It was supposed to be a payback because XBox Live got the bonus levels in JD1, so they wanted to return the favor.