Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

I'm giving it an 8. Just finished collecting the pro medals, so all I have left is to upload a level, which I'll do shortly.

Insert Disk 2 is ridiculously hard. It's not that any one obstacle is impossible, but it's a pretty long course and it's basically tough all the way through so you have to be near perfect for 2 minutes to get the pro medal. Even though I already knew the level from the first game, and even though the game was tweaked a little and made the level a little easier overall, it still took me 400 attempts to get the pro medal.

Until now i still don't understand why PS3T has given a 5/10 for the 1st Joe Danger. Among all the PSN titles i've played, it was the 2nd hardest game. For me the 1st is the Hardcorps: Uprising. Sure that i got 100% for both of them but it was a hell trip.

I don't know if i should buy Joe Danger 2 because even if this game is full of fun but really tough to get 100% trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not a hardcore gamer.... i put 10.

To be able to evaluate the difficulty... i had to 100/100 it.

The levels are so easy.... shoud be 2.......... until you reach the reedermer and the insert disk 2........ took me more time to finish them with all the medals that the entire game.... probably 10 -12 hours....

I really loved the game.... but redoing a level 500 to 750 times is crazy...

Now i am done at least ! :applause::applause::applause:

• 4 weeks later...

Gave it an 8, and frankly that's generous, since if anything it had more levels that gave me a problem than the 1st one which I voted 9, just that this time around I did the toughest one in significantly less tries (somebody did mention they tweaked it to make it a tiny bit easier).

This game will test your patience and there's stuff that I can't help but feel like they made it that way just to frustrate you which you probably won't notice so much until the hardest levels, like the bike's wheels which are like the jelly king throwing bouncy balls on a trampoline. It's a fun game but I hope they don't actually make a 3rd one, I think that would be outstaying its welcome

• 3 months later...

I gave it a 10. The base game and most of the deleted scenes weren't too bad, but the stupid DLC levels were near impossible for me to do. It took my 300 tries for Redeemer and over 420 for Trials of Disaster. Then it took about 200 tries for Insert Disk 2, which I finished with about a half a second left for coins.

All in all, I'm glad I don't need to do this again.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

The last two courses in Team Nasty DLC are ridiculous. I gave up on Insert Disk 2 in the first game and after attempting it about 100 times in JD2, I'm not sure that I want to go back to it. There were several other levels I attempted at least 100 times in JD2, but by that point I was at least close to completing them. Insert Disk 2 is just ridiculous. You need to be perfect in really hard sections for almost 2 whole minutes. Another really hard course, due to the time constraint is The Redeemer. That one I can do easily and get all the stars, but I'm still 4 seconds short of the target time and I feel like I'm going reasonably fast.

The deleted scenes were challenging, but not impossible. With a little practice they are doable, especially if done over multiple sessions to avoid too much frustration.

Since I haven't completed all Pro Medals, I cannot vote but I would easily put this a 7 or more.

Edited by vikebone

• 3 years later...