What are your thoughts?

p3re1ra

I consider Joe Danger one of the best games available on psn, so Joe Danger 2 was a day one buy for me.

After about 10 hours of gameplay i got my 100% and i must say it´s easier than the first one, of course during some stages i was about to throw my controller away (nah... not that much), but nothing compared to insane stages like Insert Disk of the previous game. (Although there is a version of Insert Disk on Joe Danger 2 :whistle: )

The game keeps the same formula, the way it is played is exactly the same. There isn´t much new stuff besides some vehicles and characters. So if you liked the first one, you can´t go wrong here, my only complain is the price, 10 U$ instead of 15 would be more appropriate in my opinion.

All in all a very good and challenging game, super fun to pursue the 100% !

What do you guys think ?

I pretty much agree with everything you said. The description made me think maybe they're going in a new direction with it, but it turned out to be the same formula with extra vehicles, new levels, and tweaking the game just a little.

I do have to say it bugs me a little that they copied Insert Disk 2 and some of the other Director's Cut levels from the first game. I mean it's neat that they threw it in there, but I would have preferred seeing a new superlevel at the end.

That's a pretty minor complaint though, and it doesn't compare to the fact that you can now download levels without the PSN message nonsense. It was essentially impossible to get/share levels in the first game, so it wasn't worth going to the trouble to build one.

• 4 months later...

Never played the first one and just spent 15 minutes trying out this version and I admit that I am stumped by this game!

There doesn't appear to be any sort of tutorial and to be honest I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing.

I am only trying the 3rd level (some Indiana jones thing) and one of the stars is to collect the bananas but your cart doesn't jump high enough to reach the bananas so not sure what to do!

Everything seems to happen at 100 mph with no explanation of what your doing :think:

Joe Danger is the funniest game on PSN. In the 1st JD i tried different ways to "KILL" Joe, but i still remembered the difficulty of JD. After i got 100% on JD, there was a Mexican who would pay 20 dollars for my help on this game.

As i said in some threads, i hate to earn the 12 extra pro medals because Hello Games made us have to enjoy the dlc content. Ok i got this game for free because i'm a US+EU PS+ account but i still don't understand the programming of JD2.

But whatever i still would 100% JD2.

I'm working on playing through it now. So far its pretty good. I like the graphics, and its fast but not too fast. I think recently playing a lot of Jetpack Joyride made this game a lot easier once I got used to the controls.

I had myself braced for this hardcore 8/10 difficulty game, and find it is no where near that. Think its always better to brace for hard and get pleasantly surprised rather than the other way around.