Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

I rented this game

PSN : DJHMETFAN2

Time Zone USA East Coast GMT -5

Im online every noght at 9pm My Time Zone

If anybody wanted to help get the few online trophies then let me know

Game is dead online and I doubt there will be much action around here

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Andrew & Bless I got your messages on PSN

I'll boost with you. I have not unlocked Jimmie yet but if you guys have him unlocked I'll do it with you right away. I believe he is unlocked after 5 cup wins

I rented game but I rented it again so I will help you guys out whenever just let me know

I actually didnt like the game my first turn at it but rented it again to try it again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to boost the online trophy with. Just make sure you've unlocked Jimmie Johnson as you'll need him for the trophy. Just message me or friend me on the XMB, and be sure to put Jimmie Johnson in the subject so I know why. Should be pretty easy to do once we find each other. I'm in the US in the central time zone but am online thoughout the day. PSN ID: wabarger

EDIT: Got it, no longer boosting.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/815/wabarger.png

Edited by wabarger
No longer boosting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got this game yesterday and will be looking for a boosting partner once the Career is out of the way. This game plays well, but the AI is total crap and incredibly cheap.

Anyway, add me (conkervertex) if you're looking for a partner. But bear in mind that I haven't unlocked Jimmie Johnson yet. But once I do, I'll be ready for the online.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I just picked this game up from GameStop, and I was looking for a boosting partner. If anyone can help, may you please add me.

Thanks!

PSN: Big_D_Playa

EDIT: I am NO LONGER BOOSTING this game. I already got my platinum:dance:, BIG THANKS TO CONKERVERTEX!:applause:

Edited by Big D Playa

Hey Guys..

Big D I tried adding you but the "add friend" Failed for some reason.

Congrats on your Plat!

I presume you have to play all cups to unlock Jimmie Johnson But do you have to do it on all difficulties?

Also how do you get the chicken Bomb trophy?

Hey Guys..

Big D I tried adding you but the "add friend" Failed for some reason.

Congrats on your Plat!

I presume you have to play all cups to unlock Jimmie Johnson But do you have to do it on all difficulties?

Also how do you get the chicken Bomb trophy?

To unlock Jimmie Johnson, you need to win all the CAREER CUPS, which there are only 5. you do not need the bonus cups. Also, I recommend to beat the game on all-star first because the game glitches if you play at rookie then play all-star on career mode, as I was told.

To get chicken bomber, set up a local multiplayer survival game mode, and have one of your controlled players lose at the beginning. That player will turn into a R/C chicken and you can bomb the other competitors. That will get you chicken bomber trophy, known as Saboteur.

Hope it helps!

Edited by Big D Playa

To unlock Jimmie Johnson, you need to win all the CAREER CUPS, which there are only 5. you do not need the bonus cups. Also, I recommend to beat the game on all-star first because the game glitches if you play at rookie then play all-star on career mode, as I was told.

To get chicken bomber, set up a local multiplayer survival game mode, and have one of your controlled players lose at the beginning. That player will turn into a R/C chicken and you can bomb the other competitors. That will get you chicken bomber trophy, known as Saboteur.

Hope it helps!

Thanks Bud!

• 3 weeks later...