Where is the Cross/Cloud Save?

diskdocx

My last stupid question (at least for today, for this particular game :whistle:)

Finally finished this on the Vita, and since the PS3 version is free and the trophies auto pop, I figure I might as well nab the addtional 9 trophies for free. I understand a Cloud Save feature has been added, but I certainly don't see it - is your default save actually local, or is that the cloud save?

Ok, I will answer my own question for anyone who might benefit down the road.

The game has an auto cloud save. I loaded the PS3 version and as soon as it hit the title screen the trophies started to pop. 58 seconds to get all 9 :applause:

Again, you don't even have to actually load your save for the trophies to pop.

• 5 months later...

I couldn't find the answer anywhere else so I figured I'd put it here for anyone wondering. The game is automatic cross save to the extreme. I deleted my PS vita version after getting 100% months ago (before I had PS+ and cloud sync). I redownloaded my PS vita version only to find that I hadn't saved it to the cloud (wasn't sure at the time) but did see that in-game all my trophies were still unlocked even without a save file so hope was there! So I downloaded the PS3 version that I got for free via PS+ a while back in hopes of the cloud sync working... and nothing no sync, no trophy pop... I would have to beat the whole game again... or would I? I reloaded it up on my vita and again all trophies were still unlocked (in-game) so I made a new save file on my vita, beat the first level and then loaded it back up on my PS3 and boom cloud-sync! Even though the save file was only after level 1 the fact that the automatic sync keep the in-game menu trophies unlocked on my vita gave me them on my PS3.

TL; DR: Hard to explain without you reading the above but the game's automatic cloud sync works wonders!