Tutorial Doesn't Work

DrakeHellsing

Just tried to start the game up, went to the tutorial and all it does it keep on pausing the game, I press "continue" and not even a second goes by before the pause menu shows up again and in turn, it just does that all the time.

Anyone know what the hell is going on with that? As I would rather go through the tutorial first before I do anything else with the game so I know how to play it. If it's of any help, I've got the Vita version of it. Downloaded it last night before I headed off to bed.

• 5 months later...
Yeah the tutorial can be a bit unforgiving for people who haven't played the game before.

I've noticed this. I did the tutorial, and got stuck at the part where you have to do 20 tricks in a row. I just cannot do them. I can't seem to get the timing down. I have tried pressing X, then pressing R2 right after. I tried pressing X + R2 at the same time. I tried pressing R2, then X. No matter what I do, it seems to do tricks only when the game feels like it. It is very frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah the tutorial can be a bit unforgiving for people who haven't played the game before.

This is arguably the most damning indictment of any game I've ever read.

I've noticed this. I did the tutorial, and got stuck at the part where you have to do 20 tricks in a row. I just cannot do them. I can't seem to get the timing down. I have tried pressing X, then pressing R2 right after. I tried pressing X + R2 at the same time. I tried pressing R2, then X. No matter what I do, it seems to do tricks only when the game feels like it. It is very frustrating.

Wait until you get to 50 tricks. It's total crap.

Edited by starcrunch061