Awful slowdowns

brunofm

Has anyone else experienced slowdowns? It's happened to me in a few stages, but the two in Grind City are absurd. Bantam was almost unplayable, at half the expected frames per second, and Grind Square lagged a hell of a lot more than it should.

Bad port? :/

Onto chapter three and i've run into another glitch. The game thinks i'm still on fire despite that wearing off two minutes ago, so I can't spray and complete the level. I miss chapter 1's non-glitchyness :(

Seriously? I'm surprised you've had so many issues. I didn't have any issues whatsoever, aside from the occasional audio drop.

Wow. I didn't expect this game to have so many problems. I was going to get it aswell since I've heard that it's such a good and unique game. The gameplay footage reminded me of playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

It's far from unplayable though, so you can still properly experience the uniqueness of it and enjoy the gameplay and soundtrack without being put off too much.

• 6 months later...

I had no problems, except from the game freezing a couple of times. But that only happened when I left my vita in standby mode in the middle of a level I was trying to Jet, because I needed a break. And a couple of times I forgot about it and didn't go back to it for a couple of days, so that might be the reason ;)

• 3 months later...

yeah...something is strange cuz I had zero issues on this version and when I bought the 360 version when the game was released, the only problem I ever had was the music turning off completely on 3 separate occasions.

Just a question for you guys with sooo many problems. Are you using direct connection or wifi? I'm not saying this is a complete fix but it also helps out people on the ambassador forums who have issues with their digi games too.

I've noticed before whenever multiple items are using your wifi and you try to download something via 360 or PS3, the downloads tend to get a bit wacky so when you play the downloaded game, tons off strange things will happen to your game and experience.

Most recent thing was with Defiance update #2. it was a large 2-3 gb file so my cousin was downloading that on the 360 while upstairs on the PS3 while someone was using netflix on a tablet....so when he popped on Defiance, tons of audio glitches were plaguing him with non stop yelling and echoes.

Simply deleting the game and redownloading without having anything else on ended up fixing those major problems.