Xbox gets 30 Achievements while PS3 gets 9 Trophies... WTF???

DarkAngelus23

Topic. That is just uncalled for by MicroS***!!! To do something like that to people who spend $20 to buy it on PSN it should come with 50 Trophies ya know... I don't play for Trophies but for a classic like this... Step it up Sony..

Feel feel to discuss your opinion on this... Here. Thanx

Its actually $10. But i feel your pain. I wish it had more trophies since this was a great game on dreamcast. I just hope sonic adventure 2 doesnt suffer like this.

It all depends on your skill. If you're a master at these kinds of games, it'll be a 2/10. If not, this'll be one of the hardest 100% you'll ever come across.

The Jet rankings and tutorial trophies are very, very tricky.

The only hard trophy its I got Soul, all the other are easy. I finish the game 3 times on Dreamcast.

Seriously? The tutorial barely took me 15~ minutes max... I found it quite simple.

Again, it all depends on your skill. I used to play the hell out of the game on the Dreamcast so it all eventually came back to me. But at the same time, I haven't played a skating game for more than a decade so it was really weird playing it again. I found the 50 tricks in a row lesson to be quite painful for people who aren't skilled at games like this.

Again, it all depends on your skill. I used to play the hell out of the game on the Dreamcast so it all eventually came back to me. But at the same time, I haven't played a skating game for more than a decade so it was really weird playing it again. I found the 50 tricks in a row lesson to be quite painful for people who aren't skilled at games like this.

Ah, I see. I recently played Jet Set Radio again on Dreamcast in preperation for this, but yeah it all just boils down to skill.

Ah, I see. I recently played Jet Set Radio again on Dreamcast in preperation for this, but yeah it all just boils down to skill.

I have to disagree a little on the skill part. Sure, it takes skill, but also a little luck. I can't tell you how many times I ended with 49 for not getting on the rail a 1/4 inch earlier, grrrrr! I also played it to death on DC and to me it will always be Jet GRIND Radio! :)

So you guys are complaining because the 360 gets 21 more achievements, however they only get roughly 100 more points?

>_> calm down. We get 300 points from 9 trophies they get 400 points from 30 achievements. They have quantity because the Achievement system is just a bunch of random meaningless points. The PS3 has an actual structure to it, therefor (sometimes a broken structure just be glad you're not paying 40 dollars for 300 trophy points like Lumines on Vita) however the trophies and levels let you actually set goals. Unlike the 360 where it's just a flood of numbers with no real goals except more arbitrary points.

So quantity or quality. What kind a person are you? I'll take the 9 trophies and 300 or so points. Maybe even 400 haven't done the math.

So you guys are complaining because the 360 gets 21 more achievements, however they only get roughly 100 more points?

>_> calm down. We get 300 points from 9 trophies they get 400 points from 30 achievements. They have quantity because the Achievement system is just a bunch of random meaningless points. The PS3 has an actual structure to it, therefor (sometimes a broken structure just be glad you're not paying 40 dollars for 300 trophy points like Lumines on Vita) however the trophies and levels let you actually set goals. Unlike the 360 where it's just a flood of numbers with no real goals except more arbitrary points.

So quantity or quality. What kind a person are you? I'll take the 9 trophies and 300 or so points. Maybe even 400 haven't done the math.

Achievements and trophies are equally arbitrary, dude. This isn't a quesstion of quantity vs. quality. The 360 just has more achievements to get. The reason I'm upset about it is that I was looking forward to replaying this game with some new goals in mind. I've already played through it twice getting everything on the Dreamcast (twice from scratch, so four times total). One of the reasons to repurchase this game is the trophy/achievement list, and to most people it will just look like more effort was put in to the 360 version.

I think the 50 trick combo boils down to knowing the path more than anything. I've never played JSR before today, and I got the 50 trick combo after about 10 tries and 3 minutes. Knowing the path to take, it really isn't that difficult. Though surely Jet rankings will be harder than that...

I have to disagree a little on the skill part. Sure, it takes skill, but also a little luck. I can't tell you how many times I ended with 49 for not getting on the rail a 1/4 inch earlier, grrrrr! I also played it to death on DC and to me it will always be Jet GRIND Radio! :)

Yeah, speaking of that, what the hell was the point in the name change? :think: It's Set Radio everywhere else...