XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > J (PSN) > Jet Set Radio HD

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 05:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
ShadowAFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18,036

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default PAX East Gameplay


70% of the original soundtrack will be in the game. Hopefully Sega don't fuck up the remaining 30%

Can't wait!
ShadowAFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
Blaze Naruto Shippuden's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 9,494

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default

I never heard of this game before. It looks colorful though. I can imagine the creative trophy list for the game.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
bushisprez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pburg,ny
Posts: 375
Send a message via Yahoo to bushisprez
Default

Probably the GREATEST DREAMCAST GAME EVER! IMO of course
__________________

bushisprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
 
MFVillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: (GMT-6)
Posts: 1,197

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   I Am a Platinum God!!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushisprez View Post
Probably the GREATEST DREAMCAST GAME EVER! IMO of course
I just noticed that they're making an HD version of this game and I was like
OMFG. I totally agree, best Dreamcast game ever and one of my favorites of all time. Cannot wait till this one comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife View Post
JET SET RADIO HD Hands-On and New Gameplay from PAX EAST 2012! - YouTube

70% of the original soundtrack will be in the game. Hopefully Sega don't fuck up the remaining 30%

Can't wait!
According to this article all but two of the songs are currently included and they're working on the rights for the last two.
Jet Set Radio's music is almost intact!
__________________



PSN Profiles | Playfire

------------------------------
My Guides: Gatling Gears | Auditorium HD | 3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2
MFVillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
ShadowAFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18,036

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default

Ew, that song from the US version is in? Good to know that almost all of them are in, if true
ShadowAFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
KuroBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,796

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

Damn can't wait for this.
KuroBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Missing Trophies class=