Challenge Accepted will not unlock!!!

CB7Tuner91

I have tried everything for this F@#king trophy, but it won't unlock. I've hosted a match, won and lost it, and tried on 2 different disc. I deleted the game data it didn't work. I don't won't to delete my save data cuz I have 22 out of the 50 wins, and was gonna try deleting my profile but im not sure what's consequences of that is yet so Idk what to do. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have tried everything for this F@#king trophy, but it won't unlock. I've hosted a match, won and lost it, and tried on 2 different disc. I deleted the game data it didn't work. I don't won't to delete my save data cuz I have 22 out of the 50 wins, and was gonna try deleting my profile but im not sure what's consequences of that is yet so Idk what to do. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Did you get this figured out yet? Assuming you've gone through and unlocked the "hidden" challenges like Shotgun Sniper and Catch a Rocket, you may just need to go complete any 1 additional level-specific challenge. This worked for me...had EVERY non level-spec challenge done and the trophy didn't pop up. I simply went and completed one of the "hidden claptrap" challenges and I got the ding!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...