J-Archive

sweett310

In case you haven't realized yet, but most the categories and questions from the game are taken directly from past TV episodes.

On the website J-Archive (J! Archive - Season 1), you can use the search function at the top to type in the Category names, find the show each category was on, and have a list of the correct answers (scroll over the yellow text that signifies the $ amount of the question to reveal the answer). Some of the picture clues aren't on there, and occasionally a clue will be reworded slightly, but I'd say 95% of the responses are on there.

Unfortunately, just because a question was a Daily Double on the show, doesn't mean it will be a Daily Double on the game for the "How Did You Know?" trophy which is what I was hoping for.

Still helpful for quickly blasting through to the $1M mark.

Edited by sweett310

Depending on your knowledge of trivia, getting to $1M can very realistically be done in 5-10 games. This method may require you to pause and look up a few answers online (not many know ALL the answers), but once you have that million, you never have to worry about looking up another answer.

Coming out of the first round, and assuming you didn't get anything wrong (Easy mode is three-answer multiple choice, and you can pause to look up answers), you are guaranteed at least 18000. You score at least another 36000 in Round 2, and with the two additional daily doubles, you are guaranteed at least $106,000 going into Final Jeopardy (18000*2*2+34000). With Final Jeopardy, a perfectly answered game gets at least $212,000.

Absolute max possible (theoretically, if all 3 DDs were in the 1st row) is $566,400. Personal best is $328,000. Yes, I looked a few up (not all!), but getting to $1,000,000 really isn't as terrible as it may seem.

Depending on your knowledge of trivia, getting to $1M can very realistically be done in 5-10 games. This method may require you to pause and look up a few answers online (not many know ALL the answers), but once you have that million, you never have to worry about looking up another answer.

Coming out of the first round, and assuming you didn't get anything wrong (Easy mode is three-answer multiple choice, and you can pause to look up answers), you are guaranteed at least 18000. You score at least another 36000 in Round 2, and with the two additional daily doubles, you are guaranteed at least $106,000 going into Final Jeopardy (18000*2*2+34000). With Final Jeopardy, a perfectly answered game gets at least $212,000.

Absolute max possible (theoretically, if all 3 DDs were in the 1st row) is $566,400. Personal best is $328,000. Yes, I looked a few up (not all!), but getting to $1,000,000 really isn't as terrible as it may seem.

5-10 games? I remember I had over 450k just off one game lol.....

It worked yesterday morning then suddenly stopped loading and it hasn't worked for me since.

I believe you were banned from the site. This happened to me as well, may have something to do with too many searches in a day or maybe too fast and whatever protection they run may think its a bot abusing the site, all I know is it seems permanent. I still can't connect and its been over a week but the site works just fine on my phone, at work and everywhere else. Luckily I was pretty much done with all the trophies I was using it for when it happened but everyone should be careful.

Edited by TheNukes

I believe you were banned from the site. This happened to me as well, may have something to do with too many searches in a day or maybe too fast and whatever protection they run may think its a bot abusing the site, all I know is it seems permanent. I still can't connect and its been over a week but the site works just fine on my phone, at work and everywhere else. Luckily I was pretty much done with all the trophies I was using it for when it happened but everyone should be careful.

How could I get banned for doing my 2nd search?

How could I get banned for doing my 2nd search?

Then it may not be a ban after all but some other issue we are facing, sorry can't help you as I haven't been able to resolve it.

If you really want to get on there you should be able to with the help of TOR, it basically works as a proxy server.

https://www.torproject.org/

Tor (anonymity network) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 1 month later...