Is the game good?

DareDareCaro

Easy mode and finnal jeopardy are always multiple choice (except for the 'final jeopardy' 2+ player minigame) with 3 and four options respectively. The regular gameplay however, for medium and hard, is inputting an answer with some auto-complete options available after 3 letters are inputted. Great jeopardy game :)

Edit: I should additionally note that although it doesn't want you to put articles (the, an, a, etc.) it is kinda strict on grammar. For example if the question you're responding with is "What are" and you put the singular, then you get the answer wrong, even if you are just an "s" away. There is no "spelling accuracy" shifter so always double check you're spelling things right (if you're unsure) by using the auto-complete word thingy.

Edited by Backlash24

• 1 month later...

I bought this game used for $20 and I would say that was at least $10 too much.

The huge disappointment for me was the lack of questions making it so that you can only play the game about 5-10 times max before you start seeing repeats. And after 15-20 games it becomes more repeated categories than not.

I'm guessing that having Alex T. do audio for all the questions severely limited the amount they could put in and I would have gladly traded this feature for having many many many more questions so you can actually play the game online and not already know all the answers.

Also, like stated above, the game is very poor at auto-correcting your answers. I was so mad playing online when I put in "Bee" but the correct answer was "Bees" and also saw my opponent put in "John F. Kennedy" but he got it wrong because the correct answer was "John Kennedy"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...