Rate the trophy difficulty...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.22

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

Given that you can solo all wins but one (and boost the one), and given that you can pause to look up any answer, the only challenges are:

1) Getting the one luck-based trophy

2) Grinding to 50 wins

3) Getting a boosting partner to play you (there are currently very few players)

These three challenges can be a bit aggravating - as such I'm giving the game a 2 (for minimal pain and suffering).

Voted a '1'.

* Only one multiplayer win required, which is boostable.

* Multiple choice available on Easy Mode.

* You can pause to look up answers.

* As mentioned elsewhere, most answers appear on the searchable J! Archive.

* You can get trophies with human controlled opponents (prevents opponents from buzzing in first).

Super easy platinum, and, as a bonus, probably the best Jeopardy! game I've ever played on a console.

Edited by jqtaxpayer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a one, if there's an easier plat out there I have not come across it, although I don't really like to go after easy plats, I bought this game to play with my gf, but found it very disappointing.

I didn't have to boost the online win but it took me about 5 games to get the win. At first I was sure my opponents were cheating but then I played some more SP and after playing about 15 games realized they weren't cheating , just that the game was way too few categories so you start to see the same questions over and over and over.

It's pretty sad having to grind out your 50 wins when after 20 games you will see 95% repeated questions, but relative to some other games it's a pretty quick and easy grind and the easy mode saves a lot of time since you don't have to type in your answers.

• 1 month later...

Jeopardy! Platinum Difficulty (with guides) 1

Jeopardy! Platinum Difficulty (without guides but well educated) 3

Jeopardy! Platinum Difficulty (without guides and are a unique snowflake) 7

I vote 5. Ahem..

I'm 6 games in already and this one is looking like a really long, really boring haul. It. Will. Be. Done.

Boy, this game dumped a ton of trophies on my bean within the first 2 games! (Thanks B 2 J! Archive!) The J! Archive breaks the game sadly. To that I say "good"! The less time spent playing this game is more time spent playing something else.. so, you know.. yeah.

• 4 months later...

2/10 I think it was a very easy game. However, I have played easier ones! Just about the biggest pain in the butt trying to get the 50 wins. I really think that was uncalled for! Did they really think that people like Jeopardy! that much? I think I've heard the jingle enough for a life time. I will be happy if I never see the show again, ever in my life.

• 6 months later...

This game's difficulty comes down to how much you know and how well you do at trivia. For me, this was a great, fun, and easy platinum to grab. But I've also been watching Jeopardy my whole life. Some subjects I bomb out in, but it's still fun even when I fail because I am learning something.

I give this a 1/10.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted 1/10. You don't even really have to play 50 games -- only 20 or so if you have minigames turned on and get >= $10k per game so that you unlock all costumes quickly (up to 3 per game). The rest of the games, just answer one question then leave the game running for an hour until the game is over, and repeat.

• 1 year later...

only because of playing 50 games. In the early 40s the question start repeating. Very, Very Grindy after about 20 wins. I did guess the Daily Double on my first try, so at least I avoided that headache. Playing on 1.00 version did not work for me on the only one to get the Final Daily Double. I did have to use a second controller and made sure both players had tie score for the final round. Nice game to get on sale for $5.

• 5 months later...

The difficulty boils down to 3 things:

1.) Can I sit through 50 games?

2.) Can I get a 1/30 to 1/15 chance once (with 50 tries at each without any grinding required)?

3.) Can I either know the answers to questions, look them up on a well archived source, or just remember the answers as questions repeat?

None of those require any real skill, so this game is firmly a 1.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Given that you can solo all wins but one (and boost the one), and given that you can pause to look up any answer, the only challenges are:

1) Getting the one luck-based trophy

2) Grinding to 50 wins

3) Getting a boosting partner to play you (there are currently very few players)

These three challenges can be a bit aggravating - as such I'm giving the game a 2 (for minimal pain and suffering).

I agree with this post completely.

If you don't use google, you can get all but "I never guess" (and the plat) legit.

• 5 months later...