XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed > Jedi Temple

Old 03-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Dinos

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Question about the Sith Master Difficulty.

It won't unlock to me, I've beaten the DLC on Easy,Medium and Hard and it's still locked. Why?

Latest Platinum: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 17/4/14
Latest 100%: inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Dinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Did you use any cheats and if so did you use the work around?
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Since we're on the topic of difficulty, how difficult is the highest difficulty here compared to the highest difficulty of the main game?

I just ask because I plan to get my hands on this DLC and would like to know what I'm getting myself into. Is it tougher or a bit lesser of a bother than the main game?

Ivotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

If you don't use the cheat work-around or the Difficulty Skip exploit then it's easily as hard if not harder then the main game.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 05-06-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler tags
Old 05-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
If you don't use the cheat work-around or the Difficulty Skip exploit then it's easily as hard if not harder then the main game. For the hardest setting on this DLC, think Kazdan Paratus on Sith Master then imagine every section of the DLC is like that and you have your answer .
That's exactly the answer I did NOT want to hear.^^
Well, at least I now know what I'd be getting myself into. Don't want to use cheats as I hold great pride having Platinumed the main game the legit way. But damn, this tough? Why designers, WHY???

Old 05-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Guide Team

It took me 45min to get the first checkpoint which on Easy and Normal takes about 20-30secs . The final Boss took at least 2 days to kill and the Orb Trophy took months to get as it's seriously touchy about you do it, one little slip and you have to redo that whole section all over again.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Oh dear. Are there at least places where you can run past everything like in the main game or is it different this time around?

Yeah, I know it's a chicken tactic but it's still a legit strategy to beat Sith Master difficulty without utilizing cheats.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Guide Team

Not really as most of the enemies are hyper accurate and rarely miss. There are a handful of places where you can skip a few enemies but they are few and far between.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 05-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

Dang, I guess this is gonna be harder than the core game since I really managed to skip a lot fights there. Will have to do a little thinking before I decide to go through all the trouble or not.