Worth buying?

I picked this up @ gamestop during black friday sale, it was $20 off ended up being $30.

While the game is not horrible it's most definitely not great. Some of the worst scripting for voice actors I've heard in a while. I'll start with my dislikes,

NO ONE online LOL kinda saw that coming though.

There is no sense of having to maneuver to dodge missiles, you have flares but I was disappointed in this.

There is 1st person view or 3rd person view and you must pause to change. No cockpit view.

What I liked was plenty of enemies on missions, this is something I didn't like about Apache Air Assault.

Lots of Aircraft's and some recon missions to change things up.

I wouldn't tell anyone to pay more than $20 for it, while I don't heavily regret the purchase, the only thing that would have made me say buy it would be people online. There's co-op, dogfight, team dogfight, and I think 1 more mode where you destroy the other teams base or something. Sadly I will probably never get to play any of them.

I picked this up @ gamestop during black friday sale, it was $20 off ended up being $30.

While the game is not horrible it's most definitely not great. Some of the worst scripting for voice actors I've heard in a while. I'll start with my dislikes,

NO ONE online LOL kinda saw that coming though.

There is no sense of having to maneuver to dodge missiles, you have flares but I was disappointed in this.

There is 1st person view or 3rd person view and you must pause to change. No cockpit view.

What I liked was plenty of enemies on missions, this is something I didn't like about Apache Air Assault.

Lots of Aircraft's and some recon missions to change things up.

I wouldn't tell anyone to pay more than $20 for it, while I don't heavily regret the purchase, the only thing that would have made me say buy it would be people online. There's co-op, dogfight, team dogfight, and I think 1 more mode where you destroy the other teams base or something. Sadly I will probably never get to play any of them.

Any online trophies for this, Sifu? Have this game in my GF Q about 5th or 6th down.

ya, quite a few online trophies. If you don't take it out of your Q, hit me up on PSN, I don't think it will be possible to get all online trophies with just 2 people but I'll help with the ones that are possible.

This goes for anyone with the game, I would really like to try co-op to be honest.

PSN - CorporateHammer

Be sure to put JANE's or PS3trophies in friend request so I know your not some random person.

ya, quite a few online trophies. If you don't take it out of your Q, hit me up on PSN, I don't think it will be possible to get all online trophies with just 2 people but I'll help with the ones that are possible.

This goes for anyone with the game, I would really like to try co-op to be honest.

PSN - CorporateHammer

Be sure to put JANE's or PS3trophies in friend request so I know your not some random person.

Will do. Going to move it up to #1.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...