[PS Vita]Omega Labyrinth - Rougelike RPG Where Boobs Grow By Battle

Shuffle

D3 Publisher, recently known for titles such as Bullet Girls and the Onechanbara games, announced their latest title as Omega Labyrinth, a game where you’ll “go on a chest-expanding adventure, in a new chest-measuring wonderful roguelike.” While we still don’t have any other details as far as gameplay or story goes, Omega Labyrinth is in development by Matrix Software, known as the developers that brought various Final Fantasy ports to smartphone and Nintendo DS. The character designs are done by Wadatsumi. More details on Omega Labyrinth will be revealed in next week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation. Omega Labyrinth is in development for PlayStation Vita.
Busty Roguelike Omega Labyrinth Announced For PlayStation Vita - Siliconera
D3 Publisher recently announced their newest title called Omega Labyrinth, a roguelike game where you’ll go on a “chest-expanding adventure,” and according to this week’s issue of Dengkei PlayStation, they meant that literally. The first details are about the game’s “Omega Power” system. By charging this power, the chest of the character you’re controlling will gradually grow, and eventually burst her outfit, which somehow damages the enemy. Chest size increases status, and once it reaches its peak it activates the “Chest Burst” mode, which further increases the character’s status. Points acquired through dungeons can be used to purchase or appraise items. Unknown items found in dungeons can be appraised through the “Boob Appraisal” system, where you put the item between the breasts of a character to have it appraised. The “Torture Aroma” items acquired in dungeons are used to make a girl go in an excited state, as part of a touch screen element. In addition to your leader character, you’ll get to take along one other as their partner. Since it’s a roguelike game, if they’re defeated then they’ll both lose their equipment. Here’s a look at some of the characters: Aina Akemiya (CV: Haruka Yamazaki): Aina is the protagonist who wishes to increase her breast size, and she’ll do so by taking on dangerous dungeons in search for the “Holy Grail of Beauty” that is said to grant any wish. Nako Mimomo (CV: Aya Uchida): Aina’s best friend who is always seems to find herself in trouble. She even gets lost while exploring dungeons. Saeri Souja (CV: M.A.O.): Saeri is a cool and smart girl, and she’s also a quarter-Russian. Aina says she’s like a ninja, so she gave her the scarf that she wears. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation Vita. First-print bonuses include a couple equipment items.
Omega Labyrinth Protagonist Will Take On Dungeons For Her Wish Of Breast Enlargement - Siliconera
Omega Labyrinth is an upcoming roguelike by D3 Publisher, where you’ll go an adventure in order to make protagonist Aina Akemiya’s wish of breast enlargement come true. The official website shares a first look at the game, along with its first-print bonus items. The above is a look at the mighty “Electric Massager Lance,” which is said to have the shape of something that requires a bit of courage to buy, and once you start using it, you won’t be able to stop. The “Hip Shield” is a shield that has the warmth and softness of skin when you touch it. The two come bundled together as a set as part of the first-print bonus for the game. Since Omega Labyrinth is a roguelike game, when your leader character and partner gets defeated in the dungeon, they both lose their equipment; however, if you lose the Electric Massager Lance or Hip Shield, they can be repurchased at the game, so you won’t have to worry about losing them for good. As previously reported, you’ll find rare unidentified items throughout the game’s dungeons that’ll need to be appraised through the “Boob Appraisal” system, where you put the item between the breasts of a character to find out what it is. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.
Omega Labyrinth Has Some Cheeky DLC Items As A First-Print Bonus - Siliconera
Omega Labyrinth is an upcoming roguelike RPG by D3 Publisher, that will set you out on a “chest-expanding” adventure, literally. 4Gamer’s latest update shows us more on how the chest-expanding system works, along with a look at how you’ll appraise loot in the game. Similar to other roguelike RPGs, the dungeon’s maps, monsters, and items change each time you go in. Your level will also reset upon each entrance, and when your health hits 0, you’ll lose all your items. When taking on dungeons, you’ll have to select a your leader and partner character. Partners can equip weapons and armor, and will fight by your side in the dungeon. The partner will also lose their items if you fail the dungeon. Upon defeating a monster, the girls gain what’s called “Omega Power.” The Omega Power is stored in their breasts, and the more they accumulate, the larger they become. When a character’s cup size increases, they’ll get an additional status up besides what they get from leveling. Once you reach the maximum size, a “Chest Burst” mode activates, and the character’s status will vastly increase while on that floor of the dungeon. Once you leave the dungeon, the character’s breast size goes back to normal, but you can use the acquired Omega Power to purchase items, for appraisals, and to increase their status. The “Faint in Agony X Awakening” system teaches characters new skills and increases their status. By using a “Torture Aroma” item acquired in a dungeon, you can make a girl go in an excited state, and begin to hallucinate a little. While in this state, you’ll get to partake in a touch screen mini-game to have them increase their Omega Power and increase their status. Depending on the situations and the girls, they’ll have their “sweet spots” that further increases their Omega Power. By further increasing their excited state, you’ll the “Faint in Agony” mode, which basically makes their entire body a sweet spot. And finally, if you use a special item while in this state, they’ll enter a “Shyness Break” mode, which gives them a different appearance during this moment. Omega Labyrinth takes one from the boobs—er, books of Senran Kagura with their “Boob Appraisal” system. When you get an item with an unknown name and effect, you’ll get them in the form of an “Unknown Crystal.” These are appraised by using Omega Power, and putting the crystal between the breasts of one of the girls. This uses up the Omega Power that’s been stored in their breasts in order to have it appraised. This feature can be used by any character, but you’ll also get to appraise all of the Unknown Crystals at once, or skip the appraisal scene. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.
Omega Labyrinth Details Its

Edited by Shuffle

"Plot"

We recently got to check out the gameplay latest details on Matrix Software’s upcoming “chest-expanding” roguelike RPG Omega Labyrinth. 4Gamer’s update on the game also has some more details on the game’s story and characters. Here’s a prologue for the game’s story: The Embellir Girls’ Academy is where girls grow into maidens with gorgeous bodies, hearts, and with beautiful voices. However, there was a mysterious rumor to this academy—about a “Holy Grail of Beauty” that is said to grant any wish, and it’s located somewhere in the academy. It didn’t take long for the girls to get curious about this rumor. They say that the girl is hidden deep within a cave that has been around the academy since its older days. This cave is normally forbidden to enter, but they open it only on the founding anniversary of the academy, for just one day. November 8th marks the founding anniversary date of Embellir Girls’ Academy, and the students will do their best to find the grail this year as well. Her wish is to make her small breasts larger than any other girl’s. Will she be able to find the grail and make her wish come true? We’ve already seen some details for some of Omega Labyrinth’s main characters, but the update provides further information on the girls. Here’s a look: Aina Akemiya (CV: Haruka Yamazaki): Aina is the lively and always-optimistic protagonist of the game. She’s a little self-conscious about her small chest, so she decides to take on the dungeon in order to find the “Holy Grail of Beauty” that can grant any wish. She’s not exactly an honor student, but she’s popular and is easily the focus of attention; however, it’s not that she likes the attention, but she’s the type that can’t refuse any kind of request. Her chest isn’t that big, but it’s all about her attractive booty (according to Aina). Nako Mitou (CV: Aya Uchida): Nako is Aina’s best friend, and she’s great at cooking. Unlike Aina, Nako has a voluptuous chest. Aina asks herself if all of Nako’s nutrient intake goes straight into her chest. She’s always hanging out with Aina, and she often finds herself in trouble. Aina invites her to take on the dungeon, but it doesn’t take long for Nako to stray away and separated from her friend. Saeri Souja (CV: M.A.O.): Saeri is a quarter Russian, and she admires her senpai Aina. She’s a cool-type character and speaks with a polite tone. She decides to tag alongside Aina to take on the dungeon. She’s swift like a ninja, so Aina gave her a long scarf to go with it. She’s also conscious of her ninja-like characteristics, so she doesn’t mind it coming from Aina. Similar to Aina, Saeri is also conscious of her small chest, and her chest feels tight, for some reason… Pai (CV: Emi Uema): Pai is sub-character fairy that loves breasts and going between them. She’s not exactly good or bad, but she’s an optimistic girl who doesn’t exactly think too much about things. She starts hanging out with Aina after getting saved from a monster. Pai has a range of knowledge, and informs Aina and her friends about the dungeon and the Holy Grail of Beauty. Her usage of honorifics are a bit off, and isn’t the best with difficult words that make her speak in a lisping manner. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.
Omega Labyrinth Shares More On Its Plot And Main Characters - Siliconera

You know, last time I bought a game solely for "plot" reasons I got that horrid Senran Kagura music game that I hated because it was the most boring rhythm game I've ever played. This sounds like it could be at least mildly interesting though. Might wait a bit and see if it gets an English Chinese release like I did with Moe Chronicle.

Omega Labyrinth protagonist Aina will go on a journey to get her chest size increased, but it looks like she’ll also face some rivals along the way. Dengeki’s teaser for this week’s magazine issue shows a bit on two new characters and a new feature. Since Dengeki wants you to buy their magazines, they’ll just let you get a look at the breasts of the new characters for now. They say that Aina will unconsciously be jealous of these two characters for some reason, so it looks like their introduction will thicken the plot a little. While taking on dungeons, there will be “Rescue the Captured” events that occur. These can happen just about anywhere. For example, you might find some panties on the dungeon floor, which wouldn’t be that strange, considering how you find food there. However, they may occasionally be traps… Omega Labyrinth is slated for release in Japan on November 29, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/25/omega-labyrinth-busts-out-teaser-images-for-two-new-characters/ [ame]
[/ame]
D3 Publisher opened their Omega Labyrinth “Touch Starter” page, where they got fans to click on breasts 103,081,381 times to unlock a new trailer. Needless to say, that didn’t very last long. Here’s a look at its gameplay trailer. The video shows its roguelike features at the 0:52 mark of the video, where you’ll take on dungeons with the protagonist Aina and a partner. Next, they show two of the new characters that were previously teased. Marika Hikawa is the dark-haired one, and Mirei Shirogane is the blonde one. They then demonstrate the Omega Power feature, that temporarily increases the character’s breast size and parameters. They then show us how you’ll appraise items using their chests. The touch-and-swipe mini-game will also be used to power up the girls, and they all have their own sweet spots. There’s another mini-game that requires a bit of a touch when the girls get caught up in traps. You’ll need to be careful with these in order to safely get them out. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 29, 2015 for PlayStation Vita. You can still check out D3 Publisher’s Touch Starter page here, and as of this article, it is currently at 777,778,640,581 clicks. Way more than the original number of a little over one million that was needed for the trailer.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/27/omega-labyrinths-first-trailer-shows-off-its-new-characters-and-gameplay/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[ame]

[/ame] [ame]
[/ame]
D3 Publisher recently revealed Omega Labyrinth’s box art that features the game’s main heroines. As previously mentioned, they’ve also updated with a first look at the game’s opening video, along with some footage of its roguelike gameplay. The opening video highlights the game’s heroines, and some short action animation sequences that we’ll get to see in the game. The second video is a look at the roguelike gameplay. While its core is similar to most traditional roguelikes, Omega Labyrinth has an interesting take on how you’ll appraise items and… collect panties found on dungeon floors. Omega Labyrinth will release in Japan on November 19, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/01/omega-labyrinth-shows-off-its-opening-video-and-roguelike-gameplay-footage/

• 1 month later...
No too soon. But I would like for it to be localized. XSEED is the most likely, but anyone who wants to do it I say let them.

Yeah now it's soon i know, it's not even out in Japan, i hope for The beginning of 2016 for the Announcement of the localization :)

Nisa, Satoshi i think will be pretty hard, this kind of game it's Xseed Stuff just like Akiba's & Senran Kagura; On PSVita i hope Nisa will announce The Zombie Title With Blanc as Main character in the Hyperdimension neptunia world :3

Yeah now it's soon i know, it's not even out in Japan, i hope for The beginning of 2016 for the Announcement of the localization :)

Nisa, Satoshi i think will be pretty hard, this kind of game it's Xseed Stuff just like Akiba's & Senran Kagura; On PSVita i hope Nisa will announce The Zombie Title With Blanc as Main character in the Hyperdimension neptunia world :3

NISA is no longer involved with the Hyperdimension Neptunia series except for the original PS3 versions of the games and the Idol game for Vita. That's Idea Factory's territory now just like Gust titles can no longer go to NISA so Tecmo Koei does it(though Tecmo Koei does allow NISA to make Premium Editions of those games). Also while NISA probably wouldn't touch a game like this anyways, but I still think a localization is better than no localization at all. While I will never support censorship because I think that is stupid, but I still like playing a localized version(preferably on a physical copy).

I hope the game wont be to challenging trophy wise as I'm really bad at those kinds of dungeon crawlers but the game looks interesting to say at least.

The whole plot thing, I don't know it seems a lot of these games do this to attract more people as more often then not the gameplay is shallow. But I digress, I don't know how this title will work and I shouldn't judge them all as the same.

Also as before mentioned, I hope they do some good censorships nothing stupid as the purple smoke.. The localized version of Criminal Girl felt more lewd then the original.

NISA is no longer involved with the Hyperdimension Neptunia series except for the original PS3 versions of the games and the Idol game for Vita. That's Idea Factory's territory now just like Gust titles can no longer go to NISA so Tecmo Koei does it(though Tecmo Koei does allow NISA to make Premium Editions of those games). Also while NISA probably wouldn't touch a game like this anyways, but I still think a localization is better than no localization at all. While I will never support censorship because I think that is stupid, but I still like playing a localized version(preferably on a physical copy).

Really? Wow i didnt't know that, i knew for the Atelier Series that after Meruru was pubblished by Tecmo Koei but now even Hyperdimension? Well Thanks, good to know, so The Re; Birth adn Hyperdevotion Noire that i have to start Were taken to us by Tecmo koei, right?

Yeah that's obvious, better have it localized that not, how many wonderful title can't still be played because they don't leave Japan...

I Never get this stupid Rating stuf, GTA has the Worst thing beetween Talking about Drugs, guns and worst things and i think even 12 years old boys have it in the end... (At least here in Italy, maybe in USA the Rating actually is effective)

Really? Wow i didnt't know that, i knew for the Atelier Series that after Meruru was pubblished by Tecmo Koei but now even Hyperdimension? Well Thanks, good to know, so The Re; Birth adn Hyperdevotion Noire that i have to start Were taken to us by Tecmo koei, right?

Yeah that's obvious, better have it localized that not, how many wonderful title can't still be played because they don't leave Japan...

I Never get this stupid Rating stuf, GTA has the Worst thing beetween Talking about Drugs, guns and worst things and i think even 12 years old boys have it in the end... (At least here in Italy, maybe in USA the Rating actually is effective)

Neptunia and anything Compile Heart/Idea Factory is now in Idea Factory International's hands. Though I did notice that Aksys just released 2 Idea Factory Otome Visual Novels for Vita which I guess means Idea Factory handed them over. The U.S. rating doesn't seem to serve as much of a purpose to many families for ignoring the rating(though there are plenty of families who also respect the rating). I used to work for Gamestop and you wouldn't believe how many kinds wanted games like GTA, Halo and Call Of Duty. If the kid was by themself I would turn them away and say sorry but I can't sell you this game without a parent with you. Some would have their parent with them and then I would explain the kinds of things that those kind of games have in them if they seemed clueless as to what game the child wants. Some parents gave in to their child's demands anyways, so felt like well then if that's ok with you, then I won't say anymore. But there is no way a child would be interested in a game like this anyways. Maybe a 14 or 15 year old at the least, but definitely not a 4 or 5 year old like those games I mentioned.

Also as before mentioned, I hope they do no good censorships

Here, fixed that for you.

Original Neptunia, Neptunia mk2, Victory - NISA

Spin-offs, RBs - Idea Factory International

Atelier Rorona, Totori, Meruru - NISA

Ayesha, Eschatology, Shallie, Plus versions - KT

NISA pretty much lost all rights for series that became popular in west.

Edited by Satoshi

Here, fixed that for you.

Original Neptunia, Neptunia mk2, Victory - NISA

Spin-offs, RBs - Idea Factory International

Atelier Rorona, Totori, Meruru - NISA

Ayesha, Eschatology, Shallie, Plus versions - KT

NISA pretty much lost all rights for series that became popular in west.

There is a chance a game like this or senran ect would never be released outside of Japan if there was not any company that did censorships, so No I do hope for a good one so we can get the games localized but not destroyed by the stupidity that is purple smoke and furry tails.

Nintendo censor games all the time and I guess you don't think of those, they decide what to let people play. Plenty of companies does this on a daily basis, even Steam and EA is guilty of this.

If there was a possibility for games to be localized without being slammered by censorship then yes that would be ideal, You should never censor art. However that's not the world we live in. Kids needs protection and sensitive people needs warnings, stupid people needs help knowing what they can or can not do.

Also from a legal stand point I live in a country that owning or playing, watching schoolgirl anime esk material is illegal and you will get fined for it and if it's enough, prison. For watching a cartoon.

Edited by NightRusticDawn

Neptunia and anything Compile Heart/Idea Factory is now in Idea Factory International's hands. Though I did notice that Aksys just released 2 Idea Factory Otome Visual Novels for Vita which I guess means Idea Factory handed them over. The U.S. rating doesn't seem to serve as much of a purpose to many families for ignoring the rating(though there are plenty of families who also respect the rating). I used to work for Gamestop and you wouldn't believe how many kinds wanted games like GTA, Halo and Call Of Duty. If the kid was by themself I would turn them away and say sorry but I can't sell you this game without a parent with you. Some would have their parent with them and then I would explain the kinds of things that those kind of games have in them if they seemed clueless as to what game the child wants. Some parents gave in to their child's demands anyways, so felt like well then if that's ok with you, then I won't say anymore. But there is no way a child would be interested in a game like this anyways. Maybe a 14 or 15 year old at the least, but definitely not a 4 or 5 year old like those games I mentioned.

I see, you were really a good Worker in gamestop, here the one i always find are so bad or careless, in august i went to one of the 2 Near me and Asked for Tales of Xillia 2, the girls who whose there didn't know the game and after like 10 second of reserching told me there wasn't the game, Great, sure you check all the storage in few seconds -_- Or others that who cares about the Kids age and if the game is CoD or God of war, are money so give them without tell nothing about the game to them or the parents; i usppose it always depend by the person then...

About the last phrase, are you talking about This Ecchi rpgs? If that, yes i agree, a 5-6 years old won't never buy it, at that age they don't even care about this stuff XD But if you are talking about CoD, other Fps and game like this, well there are a lot of children who have beetween 8 and 12 years who play them (Here at least i speak for what is around me), in fact probably there are more 12 years older who play CoD then 19 For example.

Thanks Satoshi for the real good Summary XD

Didn't know that about HN Series, in fact today i ntoiced i can't found the Re; birth and Hyperdevotion trailers on their channel, for this reason, i see...

Night, Nintendo don't consider it, it's just stupid, it Censor his game even when he is the pubblisher XD One Example is Fire emblem, i've read about a lot of censoring with marriage and building here for the Western release, WHY? You are the pubblisher, as you pubblish like that in Japan what is so scandalous to cesnor, it's not even ecchi...

While Well Steam now release game even without censoring, the last month a yuri by MangaGamer was released without censoring on steam that i know, there probably check the age that you give in your account i suppose.

Unluckyly is not like that for the console.

About the Protection, yeah i'm sure That censoring this is protected while playing GTA V where you can have sex with whores and is not even cesnored you can see it for what i know and see around the web is alright...

This protection Things today with internet that is accessible for everyone, especially youtube, is not that much of a point in my opinion...

Nintendo censor games all the time and I guess you don't think of those, they decide what to let people play. Plenty of companies does this on a daily basis, even Steam and EA is guilty of this.

Well, I do not play Nintendo games and I loathe Steam and EA so... yea, I can't say much about those.

Also from a legal stand point I live in a country that owning or playing, watching schoolgirl anime esk material is illegal and you will get fined for it and if it's enough, prison. For watching a cartoon.

Really? I thought Sweden was quite liberal.

Well, I do not play Nintendo games and I loathe Steam and EA so... yea, I can't say much about those.

Really? I thought Sweden was quite liberal.

Nope, almost all anime is considered child pornography so sites like crunchyroll and such are banned, also customs can confiscate anime if you order in.

If the government think that something you watch looks like they are under age, "Looks like" they press charges against you for child pornography if possible.

Night, Nintendo don't consider it, it's just stupid, it Censor his game even when he is the pubblisher XD One Example is Fire emblem, i've read about a lot of censoring with marriage and building here for the Western release, WHY? You are the pubblisher, as you pubblish like that in Japan what is so scandalous to cesnor, it's not even ecchi...

While Well Steam now release game even without censoring, the last month a yuri by MangaGamer was released without censoring on steam that i know, there probably check the age that you give in your account i suppose.

Unluckyly is not like that for the console.

About the Protection, yeah i'm sure That censoring this is protected while playing GTA V where you can have sex with whores and is not even cesnored you can see it for what i know and see around the web is alright...

This protection Things today with internet that is accessible for everyone, especially youtube, is not that much of a point in my opinion...

Blame Treehouse of Nintendo, they do all the censorship. I do not know what the censorship should be though as if you are looking at their games the only one in the last 20 years I can think of that is on the edge of being a bit nudy is Hyrule Warriors? Makes no sense to have that kind of labour force and pay them, electrical bills, locations ect when you produce games aimed towards rated T games.

Well GTA V is a classic, like beer. Would not consider beer a drug now as it's been a thing for so long but if we had discovered it now we wouldn't be able to drink it without getting in trouble.

Most stores in Sweden say no to selling GTA to young folks however so hopefully someone takes responsibility but I agree with you, there are far worse things to worry about then some anime girls.

If people are looking for anime in nude situations they will find it within a heart beat.

Edited by NightRusticDawn

Nope, almost all anime is considered child pornography so sites like crunchyroll and such are banned, also customs can confiscate anime if you order in.

If the government think that something you watch looks like they are under age, "Looks like" they press charges against you for child pornography if possible.

Blame Treehouse of Nintendo, they do all the censorship. I do not know what the censorship should be though as if you are looking at their games the only one in the last 20 years I can think of that is on the edge of being a bit nudy is Hyrule Warriors? Makes no sense to have that kind of labour force and pay them, electrical bills, locations ect when you produce games aimed towards rated T games.

Well GTA V is a classic, like beer. Would not consider beer a drug now as it's been a thing for so long but if we had discovered it now we wouldn't be able to drink it without getting in trouble.

Most stores in Sweden say no to selling GTA to young folks however so hopefully someone takes responsibility but I agree with you, there are far worse things to worry about then some anime girls.

If people are looking for anime in nude situations they will find it within a heart beat.

Wow Swedeen is really "tight" on some stuff, even i didn't know that, what an exagerations about some stuff, well even here in Italy some are Ultra rserverd while others worst are for "everyone" so i guess to every country his problems and government...

Ah Don't ask me why Nintendo have to Censor their own game since there is nothing to censor as you said, i know about the last fire Emblem game because i've read an article about it and even there they censored some Stupid stuff or the Marriage with Character of the same sex, what a stupid things and American should be more open than Japanese about this stuff....

Well Already the fact that game slike GTA or CoD are classic is pretty sad, unluckyly you are right but are not that kind of game who deserve to be so classic that evrybody want... And more than this the problem is that you don't sell beer to a "child"/Guy who have just 10/12 years, no? (To use your metaphor) Well i don't know in other country but here yes, so... I Found really hypocrite can buy whenever i want GTA 5 with Drugs stuff, prostiitution and stuff like this and then play Monster Monpiece on my PsVita (Only Digital) and have some Cards and draws Cesnored compared to the original version of the game....

You said it, if someone want to find a thing nowadays it's a matter of a second, it' really ridiculous that i have to play games like Criminal girls Censored when now at the Pc i can just write whatever i want and search the worst dirty thing on internet for Example, and With real people because who make this bullshit censoring things i suppose never consider that this are always Drawing or making at Pcs...

Wow Swedeen is really "tight" on some stuff, even i didn't know that, what an exagerations about some stuff, well even here in Italy some are Ultra rserverd while others worst are for "everyone" so i guess to every country his problems and government...

Ah Don't ask me why Nintendo have to Censor their own game since there is nothing to censor as you said, i know about the last fire Emblem game because i've read an article about it and even there they censored some Stupid stuff or the Marriage with Character of the same sex, what a stupid things and American should be more open than Japanese about this stuff....

Well Already the fact that game slike GTA or CoD are classic is pretty sad, unluckyly you are right but are not that kind of game who deserve to be so classic that evrybody want... And more than this the problem is that you don't sell beer to a "child"/Guy who have just 10/12 years, no? (To use your metaphor) Well i don't know in other country but here yes, so... I Found really hypocrite can buy whenever i want GTA 5 with Drugs stuff, prostiitution and stuff like this and then play Monster Monpiece on my PsVita (Only Digital) and have some Cards and draws Cesnored compared to the original version of the game....

You said it, if someone want to find a thing nowadays it's a matter of a second, it' really ridiculous that i have to play games like Criminal girls Censored when now at the Pc i can just write whatever i want and search the worst dirty thing on internet for Example, and With real people because who make this bullshit censoring things i suppose never consider that this are always Drawing or making at Pcs...

I remember studying PEGI and Rating systems overall and do remember that they said this year that "While most games (49%) are suitable for players of all ages there are many that are only suitable for older children and young teenagers. There are also some games (4%) that are made for adults only (over the age of 18)."

4%.. Your own agency and others heavily censor a market that are 4% of the total gaming market of 2015. and their own surveys told them that only 49% of parents found the ratings and censorships helpful.

Under the PEGI 16 rule of thumb it say "This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life." Looks like the same as real life, yeah Criminal Girls is surely realistic in nature, I would also whip a teenager with a fox tail if I had the chance for it I guess. :whistle: